Hacking My friend has homebrew and 3.1U what occurs if...

Awesome turtwig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He updates to 3.4U, via animal crossing city folk? Is there an update blocker out there he can use to skip the disc's update.

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
update to 3.2 with any region changer then install starfall, or if you dont want to update then i think gecko os is the only other way to by pass the updates but it would have to be run everytime

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
nutta_nic said:
.. i think gecko os is the only other way to by pass the updates but it would have to be run everytime
no, run the game ONCE with GeckoOS or Backup Launcher Channel - after that you can play the game through the disc channel without any need to update

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
Raylene2K7 said:
nutta_nic said:
.. i think gecko os is the only other way to by pass the updates but it would have to be run everytime
no, run the game ONCE with GeckoOS or Backup Launcher Channel - after that you can play the game through the disc channel without any need to update

ah my mistake,
shy.gif
never used it so i just assumed! lol
nyanya.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Raylene2K7 said:
nutta_nic said:

So if you run it once in GeckoOS, you can just play it all the time in the Disch channel?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you all realize that there is no 3.4 update in discs yet?? the update inside AC is only the instalation of IOS38- 53- 55 like NFS:U

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
ether2802 said:
Do you all realize that there is no 3.4 update in discs yet?? the update inside AC is only the instalation of IOS38- 53- 55 like NFS:U
and you can skip that by using Backup Launcher to play the game for the first time

.. after that you can play it through the disc channel

(I did the update for Need for Speed Undercover but Animal Crossing didn't work. I saw the update warning on the disc channel and tried tried it through the Backup Launcher Gamma with 002 Fix. Game started and after that i saw that i can run the game through the normal disc channel now)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc