Hacking My Ext Hard Drive just died

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, so my ext hd just died. I have CFG Loader. And I have now got a new Ext HD.

My question is, do I need to put anyhting on the Ext HD (Apart from the games), coz its been so long since Ive done it. The SD card is still fine, and I used it to install the CFG orignially.

Thanks!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2710 said:
OK, so my ext hd just died. I have CFG Loader. And I have now got a new Ext HD.

My question is, do I need to put anyhting on the Ext HD (Apart from the games), coz its been so long since Ive done it. The SD card is still fine, and I used it to install the CFG orignially.

Thanks!
When you still have the config and the loader on your sd card and only the games on your HDD, you will only need to copy the games to the new HDD.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THANK You
biggrin.gif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It didnt work
frown.gif

Can you tell me where to locate the CFG on my SD? I think its gone. I used a channel forwarder before, so the channel is still on my wii. But the settings and everything, where are they?

Thanks

PS. I probably installed it onto my Ext HD then, I cant remember.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2710 said:
It didnt work
frown.gif

Can you tell me where to locate the CFG on my SD? I think its gone. I used a channel forwarder before, so the channel is still on my wii. But the settings and everything, where are they?

Thanks

PS. I probably installed it onto my Ext HD then, I cant remember.
laugh.gif
Yep, you installed it to your HDD then. Copy the contents from the latest Configurable USB Loader full package to the fat32 parition on your HDD.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um, ok i got it, but since I got a diff Ext HDD, its asking me to seletc a partition now. I dfont think I selectd a partition before? I dont get this, if I select a partition does that mean I cant use the other partitions?

I have got 4 partitions, the 1st ones says some stuff, the rest are unused...not sure wut to do T__T

Thanks

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2710 said:
Um, ok i got it, but since I got a diff Ext HDD, its asking me to seletc a partition now. I dfont think I selectd a partition before? I dont get this, if I select a partition does that mean I cant use the other partitions?

I have got 4 partitions, the 1st ones says some stuff, the rest are unused...not sure wut to do T__T

Thanks
You must choose the parition where you have installed the games. You can also change the parition if needed.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Ext HD is 250GB, if there are 4 partitions then its 63 GB each. What happens when I reach the 63 GB limit? Can I use the other partitions as well.Thanks

EDIT:

Nevermind, the one partition has 230GB, lol, Thanks Fix
biggrin.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2710 said:
My Ext HD is 250GB, if there are 4 partitions then its 63 GB each. What happens when I reach the 63 GB limit? Can I use the other partitions as well.Thanks
When the 63GB are full, you can add some space from other paritions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la