Country
Antarctica
IMG_1507.jpeg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did you find Jazz Jackrabbit and halipenos? :gun::nayps3::yayu::yayswitch::yayps3::whip::grog:
Not yet. In case of mission failure of at least surviving Bermuda Triangle then probably I would go to the Bridgewater Triangle or maybe just only these days somebody else would go right there instead of me…etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bridgewater Triangle is related to history dark side of Thanksgiving Day Origins Backstory Era when british colonialists enslaved and killed Indians/Native Americans. Maybe it wasn’t exactly not at all like with Na’vi(you can call them blue indians-I don’t think that it’s spamming,trolling it’s quite short simplified explaination)from Avatar,Ewoks from Star Wars,Indians Tribe from Disney’s version of Pocahontas…etc.
I wish I could go back in time 100 years ago and make at least Oswald the Rabbit Disney mascot,Rayman as UbiSoft mascot,Jazz Jackrabbit as Epic Games mascot,Feels the Rabbit as Sega mascot. I guess Bugs Bunny would be still Warner Bros. mascot.
I would even prevent for instance Amiga CD32X,Sega/Mega CD,Sega 32X hardware add-ons for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive,Sega Saturn(CD-ROM slot support),Sega Dreamcast from happening. Without Yoga for so-called reincarnation(to keep even avoiding that).
There are multiple methods of time travelling,but of course many multiple government agencies wants to keep it as secret by denying those kind of methods.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wish I could be wearing Sonic the Hedgehog(who knows maybe he’s my own spirit animal) costume within jetpack inside trying to perform so-called Sonic Boom aka so-called boost like those special military planes. You know gotta go fast with speed of sound…etc.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bridgewater Triangle is related to history dark side of Thanksgiving Day Origins Backstory Era when british colonialists enslaved and killed Indians/Native Americans. Maybe it wasn’t exactly not at all like with Na’vi(you can call them blue indians-I don’t think that it’s spamming,trolling it’s quite short simplified explaination)from Avatar,Ewoks from Star Wars,Indians Tribe from Disney’s version of Pocahontas…etc.
I wish I could go back in time 100 years ago and make at least Oswald the Rabbit Disney mascot,Rayman as UbiSoft mascot,Jazz Jackrabbit as Epic Games mascot,Feels the Rabbit as Sega mascot. I guess Bugs Bunny would be still Warner Bros. mascot.
I would even prevent for instance Amiga CD32X,Sega/Mega CD,Sega 32X hardware add-ons for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive,Sega Saturn(CD-ROM slot support),Sega Dreamcast from happening. Without Yoga for so-called reincarnation(to keep even avoiding that).
There are multiple methods of time travelling,but of course many multiple government agencies wants to keep it as secret by denying those kind of methods.
I can't believe I read all of that...

IMG_1507.jpg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Dude still be living in 1400AD.
You are completely right, just now if you say something backed by the science: you are a ***phobic, if you say something which is just in front of your nose and can be verified just with your senses, your are an heather (a.k.a. heretic)

Last edited by impeeza,
  • Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo