Hacking my dsi says no card is inserted when i put in my r4i card

superkaytee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my r4i card working yesterday and it was workig fine all day and all night but when i put in my r4i card toda it says' no card is inserted'???
I have tried putting a piece of card behind the r4i cartridge but it still says the same thing...any ideas??

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't double post; no need to bump your thread after less than two hours. For one thing, get a better cart. Anything else you can test it in?

superkaytee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried it in a friends ds and a friends dsi and its not reading it either. I took all the files off the r4i , formatted it and put them back on again and still is not reading it for some reason.

EnnEss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't work in a DS lite either, then you have 2 cases:

1) Your card is bricked. Buy a new one.

2) Your card's shape is not very perfect so it doesn't slide in properly, but considering that you tried sticking a piece of card behind it, then I don't really know.

EnnEss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Being an R4i, I think it's probably bricked.

*ahem* *ahem*
tongue.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gadgeteduk said:
your card is not bricked bricked you need to format the mem card and start again it is corruptedsuperkaytee already tried that...

QUOTE(superkaytee @ Feb 26 2010, 08:52 AM) I took all the files off the r4i , formatted it and put them back on again and still is not reading it for some reason.

Pretty sure your card is dead dead.
Buy a new one, but this time spend an hour and read up on the various cards. Read reviews, watch videos and find a REPUTABLE place that doesn't sell fakes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo