Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Use the recovery mode, system files corrupted brick won't let you autoboot in the normal menu... Autobooting straight with the modchip is for those bricks that system menu freezes upon displaying channels...
Yeah quite possibly, give that a whirl, get your GC Pad torn apart
wink2.gif

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
duh but i dont think its gonna work because it looks for the pink gay fish disk because i dont have starfall on my old wii

Posts merged

WiiCrazy didnt you have the same error ? i didnt think you had starfall so how did you unbrick ?

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
quincy_xD said:
nicksasa said:
duh but i dont think its gonna work because it looks for the pink gay fish disk because i dont have starfall on my old wii
you have a modchip...download the dump of the Gayish disc!
yea but can i then also replace the main.dol ? cause the pink disk doesnt delete any titles
and i have it already
laugh.gif

Posts merged

? i dont have much time

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
nicksasa said:

Posts merged

WiiCrazy didnt you have the same error ? i didnt think you had starfall so how did you unbrick ?

What modchip you have now in your wii?

My modchip was d2c pro gw601, that sucker was not autobooting even from recovery menu... Swapped it with a wiikey2 (it was configured for pal discs), and it booted pal region patched + autoboot patched iso template downloaded from hackmii.com (http://static.hackmii.com/iso_template.iso.bz2)

The disc booted straight into the homebrew channel and I just deleted the offending wad using anytitle deleter...

I didn't have starfall by the way... I did have the hacked tp savefiles on my system yet I didn't tested autoboot patched zelda on my system with that new wiikey2 modded drive... it should have worked too..

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
so wiicrazy does that boot from the "press a "screen or do i need to use savemiifrii (gamecube controller) ?

Posts merged

?

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok but imgburn is alrzady 4 minutes synchronising ...

Posts merged

hmmm doesnt work i hear the drive starting the dvd but then it just stops like all other thinks i tryd maybe it soldert somthing wrong orwhat ?

Posts merged

originals it does read (i hear that) but its noisy

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i dont know tomorrow ill look at it after shool (exams
laugh.gif
)

Posts merged

i only double checked
laugh.gif
the wires are solderd right but the strange thing is that it stops spinning the drive if it isnt an original

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
i dont know tomorrow ill look at it after shool (exams )
You better get your revision done
tongue.gif

And stop getting "mad" with your Wii lol (don't wanna end up smashing the bugger)

If it isn't an original, it stops trying to read, something isn't right there then....hmm yea id go for the triple check myself.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
well first make sure that your chip's region is set right...

or you can burn both pal and ntsc versions of autoboot iso template (using regionfrii and then bootme)

And to test if you installed your chip correctly, you can burn a freeloader disc and test it... you should be able to see the usual freeloader effect while you are on the health and warning page...

As an advice, don't ever try to upgrade your system to 3.3 using a disc that contains 3.3 update.. though I doubt if it would actually work...

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well i checked and there were 2 wires touching eathorther and now it still doesnt work also if i eject a game it doesnt stop ejecting it just keeps the motor running and the disk falls out ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?