My Apology.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Apology. I'd like to apologize. After reading some previous post, I sound like a total ass; And not only that, I sound like that A LOT. So I figured an apology was in order.

The Troy Davis Topic: I realized I seemed like an ass on my "better lawyer" post. I admit, he shouldn't have died if there wasn't any witnesses. I admit, he should have had a second trial. I admit, that was a rude thing to say. Sorry.

The Cruel People Topic: I saw that I generally said people were bad. I'll give in here; There is A LOT of good in the world, but more bad then good. Honestly, I was a little pissed that day. Sorry. People are cruel; I hope fellow tempers arn't though!

Games That Made You Cry Topic: I did see the other posts in that forum, so I shouldn't have said that. Sorry. Oh, and I should have looked a little harder. Sorry about that too.

Ambassador 3DS Topic: I did get my hopes up too high for the certificate, didn't I? Sorry, should have thought about that one.

New Wii Owner Questions: I did forget to mention that, didn't I? Sorry. Probably should have for a "n00b proof guide."

Weird Oddities Topic: True. True. I guess that's why they make them, huh? True is, I love That 70's Show
smile.gif
just the first thing that came to mind.

3DS Opinions: Sorry for the bump. Sorry.

Restore cIOS Topic: Sorry. I should've used a different word to phrase my opinion. Sorry for that.

When I Bought the 3DS: Should've read the title. That is a good reason to buy one though
smile.gif
haha.

Download Firefox 6: Sorry. Being the Firefox fan I am, I should've known. Thanks for the correction!

Gaming Genre Name Topic: Should've thought before posting that. Too big a decision for me too make.

Guy Question: Sorry. That whole topic was nasty. Shouldn't have made that. Ever. Sorry.

I probably sounded like an ass when I was apologizing. Sorry for that too. All apologize are serious. Really sorry
frown.gif

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Apologizing isn't necessary, but it shows a lot about the character of a person. Respect points +15.

EDIT: Yeah, my left one - never really noticed. But ONLY if my jeans are too tight. Good thing I went out and bought three new pairs a few days ago.

D

Deleted-236924

cool story bro?
What people think about you shouldn't matter.
If you feel you have to change, then just do so. People will eventually notice you changed.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dont say sorry on the internet, on most forums it is just a troll magnet.Why do you worry so much what people think? Its just the internet, no point in saying sorry

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Dont say sorry on the internet, on most forums it is just a troll magnet.Why do you worry so much what people think? Its just the internet, no point in saying sorry
It brings me inner peace if I make things right. They may not be perfectly right, but they're a start!
smile.gif

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your order has been processed, it will arrive in 3-5 business days.

APOLOGY_LETTER_GBATEMP #1000524871238452387

Thank you for your service.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Hey an apology thread that actually needed to happen.

That's a first.
Well there've only 3 or 4 others lately, not counting my thread, since its basis wasn't an apology. I don't think any of them are really needed, but if they work they work (This part includes mine).

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Hells Malice said:
Hey an apology thread that actually needed to happen.

That's a first.
Well there've only 3 or 4 others lately, not counting my thread, since its basis wasn't an apology. I don't think any of them are really needed, but if they work they work (This part includes mine).

The other apology threads that popped up were pointless and useless.
Most of them seemed more attention seeking than anything.

This guy actually posted some shit worth apologizing for.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
riposte said:
Oveneise said:
Apologizing isn't necessary, but it shows a lot about the character of a person. Respect points +15.

It can also show a lot about a person's hunger for attention
wink.gif

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Sep 29 2011, 06:55 PM)
Wow... you know, you basically went:

"sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry."

Kind of boring,

Well I'll make it a personal note to never apologize to you all, since you both don't give a fuck.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
riposte said:
Oveneise said:

It can also show a lot about a person's hunger for attention
wink.gif

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Sep 29 2011, 06:55 PM)
Wow... you know, you basically went:

"sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry."

Kind of boring,

Well I'll make it a personal note to never apologize to you all, since you both don't give a fuck.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...