Error 2123-0011 (0x167b)

carnage781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I missed this in another topic, I did not see anything so apologies if I did

I just now updated my Switch CFW to 17.0 with DayBreak and also updated the atmosphere to newest version too. Now I am getting this error, at first was when I tried to load a game that was already installed and worked perfectly fine before the updates, now its doing it in the home menu without selecting anything. What did I do wrong or miss? How do I fix it?

I have updated my cfw and atmosphere plenty of times over the years and never encountered anything like this error before, I have more or less followed the same steps I always have aside from Daybreak the last few times cs chudojoi in times past before that

Attachments

• IMG_5997.jpeg
    IMG_5997.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Last edited by carnage781,

harlan1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you help with the steps? I created the default file as stated in rentry guide but keep getting the error upon turning ariplane mode off
Post automatically merged:

Can you help with the steps? I created the default file as stated in rentry guide but keep getting the error upon turning ariplane mode off

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Are you sure you made the file correct and placed it in /atmosphere/hosts ?
You can test with the homebrew '90dns tester' whether you have locked Nintendos servers

Maiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
It's because you have blanked prodinfo without blocking Nintendo servers. That causes the crash in fw 17.0.0
Solution is to use DNSmitm

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM
You are God send Thank you so much bro
Post automatically merged:

It's because you have blanked prodinfo without blocking Nintendo servers. That causes the crash in fw 17.0.0
Solution is to use DNSmitm

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM
Man Thank you so much!!

Rockman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
None of the options of the previous posts helped me. I decided to start over as I had an RAW emuMMC Partition on my SD Card. The partition was corrupted I think. I followed the rentry guide And after that everything worked like a charm. You do need to re-install everything; tools and re-dump your games from cart. But rather back to stock than run into problems again later on..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol