OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed the most updated NTR out there--v2.12--and it loads it, but then freezes before taking me back to the home screen. Any ideas or will I have to roll back to 11.7

FatJesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
That's what mine would do fine before the 11.8 hit me (I didn't even notice I hit update until after I hit the text box). And I see people like you doing fine with loading v2.12. I'm just wondering what I could be doing wrong or if I'm somehow missing something.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the most updated NTR out there--v2.12--and it loads it, but then freezes before taking me back to the home screen. Any ideas or will I have to roll back to 11.7
I'd uninstall BootNTR Selector, and remove all the folders/files associated (not your plugins though). Then reinstall. 2.12 is supposed to work with 11.8, as that's the only change in the changelog. However, the place to get help and to discuss this would be https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/page-107

Reactions: Itzumi

FatJesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd uninstall BootNTR Selector, and remove all the folders/files associated (not your plugins though). Then reinstall. 2.12 is supposed to work with 11.8, as that's the only change in the changelog. However, the place to get help and to discuss this would be https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/page-107

So remove the NTR folder on my SD, put the fresh ones on, THEN reinstall. I can try that. (Also, thanks, I didn't know quite where to put this since people were asking questions in this area.)

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So remove the NTR folder on my SD, put the fresh ones on, THEN reinstall. I can try that. (Also, thanks, I didn't know quite where to put this since people were asking questions in this area.)
Uninstall the app with FBI (if it's installed. if it's 3dsx, skip that part, obviously). Remove the folders it uses for data (remember to keep your plugins separate so you don't delete them!!!). Restart 3DS. Don't ask why, I just like telling people to restart. Then redownload BootNTR Selector from TitleDB or put it on your SD card however you want to. Then, while under WiFi with Internet, run the program.

Note: Luma3DS updated their cheat and plugin engine. As of right now, it has a typo and needs to be fixed. That may be causing issues with NTR? It may make using NTR obsolete? I don't know, which is why I recommend you check with that thread. It's just that people with more experience with BootNTR Selector and 11.8 may be floating around that thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.