Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey that rhymes! Also rhymes when you chuck PS3 & PC in there instead (shame there isn't a PSP version to top it off).

Check ma source

https://kotaku.com/zootfly-signs-up-mr-t-for-some-video-game-jibber-jabbe-5229810

mrt.png

QUOTE said:
With Prison Break nearing completion, ZootFly today announced it secured the official Mr. T graphic novel license from Mohawk Media.

ZootFly will develop a series of games packed with the trademark over-the-top adrenaline-pumping action of Mr. T.

The games will feature knuckle-whitening action-adventure, furious brawler combat, gravity-defying platforming, and environmental puzzles.

The first game will see Mr. T take on Nazis and their gigantic machines in the varied universe of South American rain forests, lost ancient cities, industrial complexes and contemporary military installations.

Along with Mr. T and other characters from the graphic novel, the game will feature non other than Will Wright. In this universe, Will Wright is not a top-notch game designer but a top-notch American geneticist who was kidnapped and coerced to work on a diabolic plan. Mr. T and Will Wright will join forces to annihilate the Nazis and their hardware.

Platforms include PS3, Xbox360, Wii and PC.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I HATE nazis SUCKER!
But I DIG Mr T! YEAH!! GOT THAT???
I wanna KICK some ASS... FOOL!
Yeah, I'm gonna SMACK those nazis even harder than I did that SUCKER Murdock!
Nrggh...and I'm gonna go to GERMANY to KICK those bastards in the NUTS.... BUT I AIN'T FLYING YA HEAR???!!!!

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hmm. Mr. T, Nazis, South American, Will Wright and giant machines? It's just crazy enough to work. But I'm skeptical if this thing will ever see the light of day. Most of ZootFly's past projects have been halted indefinitely (including very ambitious Hollow and Ghostbusters) due to funding issues. The same thing might happen here.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaHe said:
Hmm. Mr. T, Nazis, South American, Will Wright and giant machines? It's just crazy enough to work. But I'm skeptical if this thing will ever see the light of day. Most of ZootFly's past projects have been halted indefinitely (including very ambitious Hollow and Ghostbusters) due to funding issues. The same thing might happen here.
I PITY THIS FOOL SUCKA!

But yeah, I want this game. Mr. T is one of the best actors ever. Can't wait
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since