Gaming MP3

stewie2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i am on the first world where u have to power the generator things on I am on the C part i pressed the one button and a latch opened so i can morph into a ball and i can climb it and there is some little ship thing attacking me. there are some vertical holed u can jump onto top and will make another bridge move, when i get to the top there is a ledge but i not sure from where i can go after that i dont seem to be able to jump to the next ledge.

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
I'm stuck in Bryyo. I'm in a room with a golem on the floor, I can go in the next room, which is outside, and there's a big gap I can't pass because I need some kind of new grapple I think (there's a yellow thing between) and in the first room, I can't go back because the platform I came from is too high, and I can only reach it with those same yellow targets... Help
frown.gif

EDIT : fixed
smile.gif

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck in Bryyo. I'm in a room with a golem on the floor, I can go in the next room, which is outside, and there's a big gap I can't pass because I need some kind of new grapple I think (there's a yellow thing between) and in the first room, I can't go back because the platform I came from is too high, and I can only reach it with those same yellow targets... Help
frown.gif

EDIT : fixed
smile.gif

stuck at the same bit! how did you get out?
tongue.gif

deakster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck there too, after you kill the two invisibleish lizard things in the room with golem on floor. cant progress forward or back...
frown.gif

deakster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got it. in the room after the room with a golem, the room with the big gap, there is a small bit in the wall that you can blast open with morph ball bomb. its quite hard to notice, its kind of under the door

Jake-A-Roonie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i am on the first world where u have to power the generator things on I am on the C part i pressed the one button and a latch opened so i can morph into a ball and i can climb it and there is some little ship thing attacking me. there are some vertical holed u can jump onto top and will make another bridge move, when i get to the top there is a ledge but i not sure from where i can go after that i dont seem to be able to jump to the next ledge.
You must have missed a bomb slot to extend another piece of the bridge. There are 2, maybe 3 if I remember right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: