Aug 27, 2007

MP3 by stewie2007 at 8:17 AM (1,112 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. stewie2007
    OP

Newcomer stewie2007 Newbie

United States
    ok so i am on the first world where u have to power the generator things on I am on the C part i pressed the one button and a latch opened so i can morph into a ball and i can climb it and there is some little ship thing attacking me. there are some vertical holed u can jump onto top and will make another bridge move, when i get to the top there is a ledge but i not sure from where i can go after that i dont seem to be able to jump to the next ledge.

2. Ben_j

Member Ben_j GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    I'm stuck in Bryyo. I'm in a room with a golem on the floor, I can go in the next room, which is outside, and there's a big gap I can't pass because I need some kind of new grapple I think (there's a yellow thing between) and in the first room, I can't go back because the platform I came from is too high, and I can only reach it with those same yellow targets... Help [​IMG]

EDIT : fixed [​IMG]

3. aardvarks

Member aardvarks GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    stuck at the same bit! how did you get out? [​IMG]

4. deakster

Newcomer deakster Member

I'm stuck there too, after you kill the two invisibleish lizard things in the room with golem on floor. cant progress forward or back... [​IMG]

5. deakster

Newcomer deakster Member

got it. in the room after the room with a golem, the room with the big gap, there is a small bit in the wall that you can blast open with morph ball bomb. its quite hard to notice, its kind of under the door

6. aardvarks

Member aardvarks GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    thanks m8 [​IMG] well spotted

7. Jake-A-Roonie

Newcomer Jake-A-Roonie Newbie

United States
    You must have missed a bomb slot to extend another piece of the bridge. There are 2, maybe 3 if I remember right.