Hacking move offline saves from PS4 to PS4 Pro

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you meaning move a save from a blank account on the ps4 to a ps4 pro with an account on it? You would need to resign the save. No way around that.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
only wired or cloud

no other way around it

i think wired also requires to be signed in to psn, so... nope

buy save wizard and resign the saves?

Last edited by natkoden,

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can backup your whole system to a USB HDD. Without PSN. It's under the settings menu.

I don't know if this backup can be restored on a different system, or if it has to match the serial. However, I can confirm that you do not need to go online to do a backup. I had the same issue and someone here showed me how to backup in the settings menu.

FunThomas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
backing up to usb and restoring on a new ps4 needs psn on latest firmware to restore

so it seems there is no way at the moment to resign saves for a offline ps4/pro

i hope with mira and more homebrew some good tools will come for save data management

Last edited by FunThomas,

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Tilde88,

FunThomas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
does this way really work on restoring on a different ps4 ? In the video it is meantioned that its used to extend the storage space on the same ps4 and nothing on restoring on a different ps4

If this would work with restoring on any ps4 without psn this would be the new brazilian method to clone games to any ps4

Last edited by FunThomas,

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this way really work on restoring on a different ps4 ? In the video it is meantioned that its used to extend the storage space on the same ps4 and nothing on restoring on a different ps4

If this would work with restoring on any ps4 without psn this would be the new brazilian method to clone games to any ps4
Try it. Let us know.

Reactions: PleaseSendHelp

PleaseSendHelp

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria

Um no it would not be the new brazilian method. Just because a game is installed on the system, does not mean it will work.
If you move your saves, and FPKGs, and then do a HEN, it will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive