Gaming Motorstorm RC free on the Vita

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't this the game that Sony removed from the Vita store because it was exploitable? Or am I thinking of a different game?

Ahh yes, it was Arctic Edge. Nevermind :P

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Arctic Edge is a PSP game tho, right?

I'm not too huge on racing games, but Motorstorm is quite nice, at least I enjoyed the first two on the PS3... and I'm not one to say no to free games, so I'll definitely get it tomorrow.. or the day after, as the US PSN updates probably won't be done before I'm off to bed. ;>

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any chance I can download this on PC and transfer it to the Vita later on? Don't have a PS3. I do have a Go and 2000, but I doubt I can download it to those.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Too bad its not gonna be available on the Japanese PSN store.

It's only the US PSN isn't it? No evidence Europe gets the freebie...
Oh well. I guess missing out isn't so bad since i'm to lazy to make a US PSN account plus i'll check tomorrow if there are any new demos on the JP PSN.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh well. I guess missing out isn't so bad since i'm to lazy to make a US PSN account plus i'll check tomorrow if there are any new demos on the JP PSN.

Of course depending upon whether you have access to another memory card you could always set up an additional account.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country

Of course depending upon whether you have access to another memory card you could always set up an additional account.
I do but I don't bother hassling with all that anymore, I know it sounds lazy but I rather just stick with 1 PSN store than move around so much.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Even with another memcard you still need to format your Vita, the whole thing seems to have been false information. :/

Any chance I can download this on PC and transfer it to the Vita later on?
Nope, no idea where you got that idea.

Figured maybe you could do something like MediaGo and just download it, then transfer it later.
Unfortunately, MediaGo isn't compatible with the Vita.
As far as I know, it doesn't support Vita games as of yet, but there should be no problem with downloading Vita-compatible content and transferring it to the Vita via the Content Manager... I didn't test it yet tho. ^^;

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News