Hacking Mortal Kombat: Armageddon working in backup loader gamma

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey i do have a question.
- When i have done the ios patch to ios249, do i then have to patch the game with Brickblocker afterwoods?

xbnewbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weirdfate said:
lecture.gif
ph34r.gif

i have Mortal Kombat: Armageddon working with backup launcher gamma[*]download Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0 http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=799...=IOSPatcher-1.0[*]drag and drop the M.K.A iso to IOS Patcher (like the way we used to need to "patch" games for the loaders)[*]change the ios to 249 and press enter[*]press any key like it say's[*]burn the game[*]have funim not sure if this will fix issues with other games but it worked for this game
i will try other games that dont load and see if it does
if you try it and get other games working post your findings....

this is working with many games that crash after loading.. test other games and post findings

Ok, I tried this for MKA, and my Wii Keeps RESETTING after the "use these controllers" image. I opened the IOS patcher, and when it says to enter an ios (higher than 9) I type ios249 and hit enter, it says successfully patched, but the game doesn't work.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kitt050383 said:
People here can correct me if I am wrong but... xbnewbz, I believe your just supposed to enter the number 249... not ios249....

-Kitt050383

correct just use the number

lowtek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also confirming this fixed Mortal Kombat NTSC for me using this fix on rev 7 and with 0.3gamma.

This did NOT seem to fix Sam & Max Episode 1 NTSC.

Thanks!

requiem4d said:
I have no idea if I can fix nfs undercover yet. Probably a dol patch that will need to be done in RAM, but I will see what I can do.

It's 17:53 here now. I'll be able to work on it in a few hours.

Any luck with this?

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lowtek said:
I am also confirming this fixed Mortal Kombat NTSC for me using this fix on rev 7 and with 0.3gamma.

This did NOT seem to fix Sam & Max Episode 1 NTSC.

Thanks!

requiem4d said:
I have no idea if I can fix nfs undercover yet. Probably a dol patch that will need to be done in RAM, but I will see what I can do.

It's 17:53 here now. I'll be able to work on it in a few hours.

Any luck with this?

No luck for you.

Requiem has been gone for weeks. Who knows why...

lowtek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jordan10la said:
I was very happy to hear of this fix however it doesn't work for me. All I get is this:
QUOTE said:
The Game Disc could not be read. Please read the Wii operations manual for more information.

That is usually if you have burning issues, the incorrect IOS, or you are not using .3 gamma.
Are you using the same burning technique that you do for other games?

jameskrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if it is possible to patch a already burned game. I have house of dead2-3 and delected the file. I really want HOD2 to work. Can someone help meget it to work. Thank guys.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope. if you burned with imgburn you can just set read spead in imgburn to 3x, make sure the disc is clean and read it to an .iso, then patch it and reburn. once you get it an iso, just open it in a couple wii programs like wiiscrubber to make sure the iso is good.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
jameskrop said:
Anyone know if it is possible to patch a already burned game. I have house of dead2-3 and delected the file. I really want HOD2 to work. Can someone help meget it to work. Thank guys.

Open ImgBurn and insert the game in your tray, in ImgBurn select, "Create Image from Disc", select the Destination and press "Create"......voilà!!!
smile.gif

I have done many patches to NFS:U to the main.dol to the IOS Version, and nothing works, just be patient for now or get a ModChip and install the IOS55

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lowtek said:
Jordan10la said:
I was very happy to hear of this fix however it doesn't work for me. All I get is this:
QUOTE said:
The Game Disc could not be read. Please read the Wii operations manual for more information.

That is usually if you have burning issues, the incorrect IOS, or you are not using .3 gamma.
Are you using the same burning technique that you do for other games?
Used the exact same technique and have 30+ games burnt with no issues adn I'm on the gamma. Perhaps I patched it wrong. I will have to try again.
EDIT: I used the patcher linked in the first post. Should I have used a newer/different version? If so where can I download it? Also, i nthe command line do i just enter "249" or "IOS 249"

anomie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worked for me, but just couldn't get into the game. i don't like (sluggish) 3d fighters, and that's what it is. i prefer faster, more simplistic combat, like MKII, or most Capcom fighting games (and Guilty Gear). it's also hard to execute moves (using a classic controller).

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jordan10la said:
Used the exact same technique and have 30+ games burnt with no issues adn I'm on the gamma. Perhaps I patched it wrong. I will have to try again.
EDIT: I used the patcher linked in the first post. Should I have used a newer/different version? If so where can I download it? Also, i nthe command line do i just enter "249" or "IOS 249"
Tried again and it now works
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Spoke to soon it gets no input form my wiimote and I can't connect my other one. Anybody got a fix?

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
vettacossx said:
About it not saving ummm did you create a MKA Profile
wink.gif
you will need to create a profile before you can save anything on recent MK games after you make the code I use A,B,Z,A,B,Z remember it! then when you start the game after you have made a profile you will have to press the minus button on the wiimote to load your profile that holds all your data I was able to save just fine
smile.gif
just a thought bro!
biggrin.gif
Any way to recover the code? I can't remember mine. Which buttons can be used for it? I thought was the same button 6 times but no.

hotd34me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, for armageddon, i used to get to the Controls page then CRASH! now i Get the Controls page, then it goes to a loading screen and it hangs there continually loading, nothing happens? I'm using US version? Did the working copies use pal or ntsc? i used the patcher and patched it to ios 249. I'm using IOS36 Rev 7 for the gamma launcher? What am i doing wrong?

hotd34me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, for armageddon, i used to get to the Controls page then CRASH! now i Get the Controls page, then it goes to a loading screen and it hangs there continually loading, nothing happens? I'm using US version? Did the working copies use pal or ntsc? i used the patcher and patched it to ios 249. I'm using IOS36 Rev 7 for the gamma launcher? What am i doing wrong?

pspblender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man thnx so much but im stuck on the patcher i dont know what to type i done it to MKA and burned it twice now on DVD-R but it hangs up on the controller screen and wii mote shuts off. Anyhelp? any1 and i see 8 ppl are watching this thread now so 1 of u plz help me. i also want to fix house of the dead so plz thnx

EDIT: PLZ PPL HELP ME IVE WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE I BAUGHT MY WII LAST WEAK SO PLZ OR PM me if u no the solution (I just want to know what to write) and my MKA Is NTSC patched to PAL using wii region frii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1