Homebrew More than 1 Firmware on M3DS REAL?

her0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

first of all, i wanna say thank you to the everybody on this site, for hosting thoose great applications, firmwares, skins, etc..

My problem is:

I want to use the DSTwitter 1.5v on my M3 DS Real. Normaly, I have the sakura firmware, but DSTwitter won't work on that. So I tested the normal firmware, and it worked.
Is there a way to have two firmwares on one card? (The sakura for video, mp3, etc... - as standart?) and the normal firmware for dstwitter?

You see, I'm new to that card. And I hope you can help me!

PS: my english isn't so well, because I'm from germany.

Have a nice day!

her0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so I just need to download the touchpod firmware, and open it in the sakura like any other .nds application?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no, you need to use a "new" sakura, which will allow you to select whether to use Sakura or TouchPod on boot when you launch it while keeping A pressed.

her0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
at the moment I've got the "M3 Sakura v1.12+1 (US/EUR) FULL ENGLISH". So which sakura I'll need?

is that new sakura the same like "m3 triple loader"?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That thing is ancient. You will have the same in iSakuReal (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175999), which can run Sakura (default), TouchPod (X) and iTouch (Y). But to be up to date, I suggest you use the new 1.42 Sakura (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4808), which includes TouchPod selectable as mentioned in my previous post.

her0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I downloaded the v1.42 including touchpod, but, you know what? I found out, that I actually don't need the touchpod. dstwitter (and dsnotes too) work on sakura 1.42.

Thanks so much for the support :]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up