Trophies
Website
logue.be
XP
Country
I made this.

Moonshell2 beta7 Repacked
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5004

This merges extlink, resetmse, and the language file which are exhibited.

The language file which is not translated was copied from the language file of the firmware of M3Sakura, and difference (language definition peculiar to Moonshell) was fill uped with the notation of the English-language edition.

I think if the time and effort of translation can be saved.

Shadow-Zero

Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vague Rant said:
kaizer, try hitting L or R. It seems that it auto-pauses when you close the DS, but it will resume if you hit L or R.
Ah, I was about to report this "problem" as well, but this trick works indeed
smile.gif

Though it would be nice if it could be changed!

It's been ages since I've been fiddling with moonshell, so this is the first update for me since 1.71 or something
tongue.gif

Looking good really! Keep up the good work people! (working on a M3 Simply)

EDIT:
What I'd also like to see changed, is that I have to "double-click" a file with my stylus in order for it to play. Now I accidentally click instead of the scrollbar for example and it plays it directly. Or is there a setting for that already?

evandixon1

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have MAX Media Doxk, but I tried deleting LOGBUFF.txt, then there was a problem with splash.ani. I deleted that, and it said that the language extension in LANGUAGE.SET wasn't found, when I can clearly see that it is there.

Does anyone know how to make this work? I tried the re-packed version, then the original version, just to make sure it wasn't a mistake in re-packing.

[Edit]:
MoonShell 2.00 Beta 5 English "GBAtemps official translation" works, but not beta 7

[Edit 2]:
I tried the same files on my R4, and it works (I must have missed something, because 000 is english in LANGUAGE.SET, not 936)

ifhtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ein-kun said:
Found a little bug.

While playing videos, you can set its options by pressing START. But when I press START button, it will show the error message, "DTCM stack overflow! Application halted!".

This is on an EDGE Card, BTW.
smile.gif

I got the same thing with a CycloDS Evo. I need to change the dither settings. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next beta. It wouldn't be a problem for me if the settings were configurable through an ini file
frown.gif

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Moonshell 2.00 beta 8 is available.
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
Changelog:

2009/03/18 Version 2.00 beta.8

When moving to a deep folder, the bug to which the error (#13505) occurred was mended.
Real-time ZLIB compression in the environmental setting file was stopped. Because it is slow.
Because the AM/PM judgment of 12 hour faction was wrong, it mended.
When the DPG environment was set, the bug of the stack overflow error (#11701) was mended.
The bug that [Launch_NotFoundRelationalFile] did not correspond to the multi language was mended.
The option that switched the clock of the screen saver to 24 hour format was added.
The option that did not add the file information to the file list was added.
[FL_Popup_???, IV_Popup_???, TV_Popup_???] was added to the language file.
B button operation of the file list was changed. It became 'Music stop' from 'Go out of the folder'. Please refer to '/misctools/Additional/BBtn_FUP.txt' when you want to set 'Go out of the folder'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway