I think port already done for public release, so let's get started
- 720/1080p&30/60fps streaming;
- Rumble support
- Good audio;
- Mouse/scroll support;
- Customizable button mapping and combo keys for each game.
- Download latest Moonlight-NX release or automatic build (require github login for artifacts link appear);
- Put moonlight.nro to sdcard:/switch/moonlight;
- Launch hbmenu over Title Redirection (for FULL RAM access);
- Launch moonlight.
- Firstly check official Setup Guide;
- Connect your PC and Switch to same WiFi network (Use 5GHz for best performance);
- In Moonlight-NX push 'Add new host' button and enter your PC IP address;
- Pair Moonlight-NX with your PC.
- Move cursor with move finger on touch screen;
- Scroll with two fingers;
- L/R + tap on screen - Left/Right mouse click (allow to move cursor);
- ZL/ZR + tap on screen - Left/Right mouse click (without move cursor);
- L+R+Down - exit from stream (and close current app);
- L+R+Up - exit from stream (without closing current app);
- L+R+Left - Alt+Enter (for enable/disable fullscreen mode);
- L+R+Right - ESC key;
- ZL+ZR+Left - show video decoder/render stats;
- ZL+ZR+Right - hide video decoder/render stats;
- Minus+Plus - Guide button;
- Partial gamepad input in UI (Doesn't work with combobox popups, alerts can close by press B button);
- Audio can freezes/crashes and app can freezes on a stream exit;
- Mouse/scroll doesn't work in docked mode (because required interaction with touch screen).
Sources and Build Instructions:
Last edited by rock88,