Homebrew RELEASE Moonlight-Switch - Nvidia Game Stream client

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Can someone explain why there's an option for 120FPS under settings>FPS if the Switch cant handle more than 60? (using XITRIX 1.0 release)

Also a couple of questions in regards to best use:

1. When streaming from outside my network / inside my network, what are suggested/recommended settings for bitrate/video codec/decoder threads.
  2. Does Moonlight work better on Android as I've seen others claim? I tried it on switchroot lineage OS but I didn't do too much testing, didn't find that much of a difference. (I OC'd when in Horizon)

Paffo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone explain why there's an option for 120FPS under settings>FPS if the Switch cant handle more than 60? (using XITRIX 1.0 release)

1. When streaming from outside my network / inside my network, what are suggested/recommended settings for bitrate/video codec/decoder threads.
  2. Does Moonlight work better on Android as I've seen others claim? I tried it on switchroot lineage OS but I didn't do too much testing, didn't find that much of a difference. (I OC'd when in Horizon)
i didn't test v1.0.0 yet, but compared to the previous version, running the standard moonlight under L4T Ubuntu had much better performance and more stability compared to the NX homebrew.

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
i didn't test v1.0.0 yet, but compared to the previous version, running the standard moonlight under L4T Ubuntu had much better performance and more stability compared to the NX homebrew.
I understand that it has something to do with 10mb upload limit but I'm not sure at all, I wonder if there's a fix to it

XITRIX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

It has 120 fps option because app is going to become a cross platform and 120 fps option was added for laptops and iOS devices

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto