oscarinabox

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just started playing this game, i was really excited for this game. I think its very under-rated. It reminds of old fps's like doom or marathon. The story is pretty interesting and the graphics are not bad at all. It has some kool puzzle elements. Does anyone else appreciate this game?

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
To me the game felt lifeless and sterile, kind of like those Doom clones they would release weekly on the Macintosh platform. Dementium the Ward had more character I thought.

I do look forward to the next game with this engine though, as it's a 3D platformer/shooter.

Mr. Awesome/Wack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's called moon? cuz I could really use an fps
smileipb2.png

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really like it. The music was annoying, the enemies were all robotic drones, and the graphics weren't even that great (but this is also the DS's fault). The only fun thing to do was controlling your little probe around to deactivate traps, but that got boring real quick.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I really liked it. Really-really much. Maybe because it perfectly fits my gaming preferences. I hate games with too quick gameplay, but I like reasonably paced ones, with calm exploration and some puzzles along the way, with occasional action. Eler Scrolls, Legend of Zelda, Metroid Prime on the GC and Wii. And I also just love sci-fi. So I finished Moon in a week or so and was very satisfied. Overall, I agree with the IGN rating of 8.5/10.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I wished this game had walkers. I was getting tired of shooting drones. I think I lost interest in it somewhere after you get the rover. I also think the music could have been better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?