Could someone give me the file name?

Or what to search on Google
smileipb2.png

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I kinda hate the drills (board game to raise stats) now, partly cos my luck stinks like 10 year old cheese left in a pig sty mixed with pig droppings. Somehow I always land on one of those -1 roll spaces no matter how hard I try to avoid them, and before I know it BAM, I didn't gain ANYTHING, it's like I threw 2000G into the drain for nothing.
hate2.gif

BUT when I occasionally (more like rarely) land on a stat increasing spot or a monster spot (if I win) I get a +17 Power stat boost (dunno if the stat increase is random)!
yay.gif

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Works on Wood 1.11
biggrin.gif

I already got 4 kinds of Tigers
biggrin.gif

But uh, how do you upgrade your farm for bigger monsters?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Coconut said:
Works on Wood 1.11
biggrin.gif

I already got 4 kinds of Tigers
biggrin.gif

But uh, how do you upgrade your farm for bigger monsters?
There's some dude that comes by to your ranch on the first week of October if I recall correctly, and he can help you upgrade your farm. But on the first year (the first time he visits you) he just tells you that he'll come by from the next year onwards

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finally. I really can't wait to try this out. Even though in my country the two days of the weekend will be used for a college entrance test to one of its most prestigious schools (which I'll be taking), that won't stop me from playing this.

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get it the total number of monsters in the Japanese version is 272 while the american version is only 270,i have played the jap version since 2008, damn why did i have to erase my savefile on my MFDS2, i shouldve known, i still haven't completed all the monsters on my previous game:( oh well,

Here's a monster combination tip for you guys if you got those -ish monster the ones that you can get if your combination doesnt match correctly, try this for example if you got a -ish monster and a golem, put the -ish subtype on the subtype part and the golems main on the main monster part then you'll get a really really cool monster, it applies to all species of monsters so try it on all of them especially the hare

There was a site before that had all the info about MFDS2 too bad that site is gone now

Mobius420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
The fact that no release group has picked this up yet astonishes me...

Me too... I mean, it seemed like Infinite Space took MONTHS for a scene release, but this is a MR game... honestly i was expecting it like, last week!

I guess that kind of prerogative is reserved for Pokemon games.

Maybe since there seems to be absolutely zero AP the groups are just gonna leave it to the independent release. Considering the anticipation, that rom probably spread like wildfire, we just can't see it everywhere yet.

chrissmith9c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Far so good

I am using akaio 1.7.1

Posted my friendcode in the friendcode topic for those that wanna battle

I got a cool mage by not drawing anything!

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Got some kind of little flower with bat wings by drawing a star... Stars sucks. At least, my monster has a high defense stat.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
Got some kind of little flower with bat wings by drawing a star... Stars sucks. At least, my monster has a high defense stat.
You do know that you can not accept monsters and keep drawing/speaking until you get a monster you want right?
tongue.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what people were hyped for?
rolleyes.gif

Played it for about an hour, and it's not all that exciting. Seems very outdated to me, and after coming off of DQIX, it's damned hard to stomach the presentation. The battles are kinda cool, though, and I can see the comparisons to Infinite Space. A bit too basic so far, but it's still a neat system. "Training" seems pretty lame; pick a training type, and if the monster has a musical note over its head, it's good to go; press a button, and bam, "Success!" Not much depth there.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right now I have Leisei or Leishu. The monster is balanced out and good but the dam thing is sensitive. I like it but if you get it just know you have to train it like hell. Anyways I wish I had wifi so I could use it I have something I want to combine but I am waiting until this monster gets old and needs to be frozen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: