Gaming Monster Hunter works BUT

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tengusoldier said:
It freezes if I select city instead of village and if I pull up the home menu it freezes also.

Wow. What a plethora of information. I'm sure you didn't bother searching the forums, as there are at least 5 new Monster Hunter Tri threads a day. In any case, which cIOS are you using? Which base? I know the game works best (perfectly??) using Herme's v4 IOS222 using base 38 merged 37.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OrGoN3 said:
tengusoldier said:
It freezes if I select city instead of village and if I pull up the home menu it freezes also.

Wow. What a plethora of information. I'm sure you didn't bother searching the forums, as there are at least 5 new Monster Hunter Tri threads a day. In any case, which cIOS are you using? Which base? I know the game works best (perfectly??) using Herme's v4 IOS222 using base 38 merged 37.

I bothered reading that most f them ask how to make the game RUN, I can palay single palyer just fine its just the online that maks teh game freeze.
I'm using 222 with the 37 and 38 merged thingy.

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
IOS222 (hermes) gives me a few minor issues in MH3, including no online mod (freezes). After reinstalling cIOSx r19 (using base 37) the game runs flawlessly, both on & off-line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here