Monster Hunter Tri G 3DS eShop demo coming to Japan

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://nintendo3dsbl...d-a-trailer-too

Capcom has announced there will two demos for Monster Hunter Tri G available in Japan, the first of which kicks off on Thursday. This demo will be available at various retailers and will last for about fifteen minutes. There will also be a downloadable demo though that will be available soon via the eShop. This will take 169 megabytes of space on your SD card. There is also a new trailer available right now that you can check out after the break (or in 3D if you have a Japanese 3DS).

On this note, I know that by using proxies you can connect to the JP Nintendo Video from USA 3DS's, is there any method to do that on the JP eShop via USA 3DS?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The opening or whatever that vid is, looks awesome. =O
If the game is getting a release on the 10th of December, I'm assuming that it will be released in the US or EU like... Around spring or so... And they'd better release it...
Anyway, regarding the demo thingy... I guess the eshop will really start having demos from now on, if that happened with most games, it'd be awesome. =3

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not that I want to burst the bubble you people live in, but the "G" in the title stands for "slightly more content", as it was with Freedom 2 --> Freedom Unite (2nd and 2nd G in Japan). It's going to be pretty much the same game as the one you played on the Wii with perhaps some new monsters and maybe an extra area.

Repetitive Game is Repetitive in 3... 2... 1...

Not that I don't like MH. I'm lovin' it, I'm just waiting for MH4 to be released instead.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I will never understand the "I can't wait to play again what I just played last year, just on a different console!" attitude.

SPOILERS! It's going to be the exact same Lagicarius, it'll just pop out of the screen this time. Either that or be a blurry hazard for your retinas.

Reactions: 1 person

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will never understand the "I can't wait to play again what I just played last year, just on a different console!" attitude.

SPOILERS! It's going to be the exact same Lagicarius, it'll just pop out of the screen this time. Either that or be a blurry hazard for your retinas.

there is also new monsters.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, I understand the fact that there are new monsters and I'm not saying that this is a "bad" release, by no means. I'm just not excited for it as much as I am for MH4.

D

Deleted-188346

Not that I want to burst the bubble you people live in, but the "G" in the title stands for "slightly more content", as it was with Freedom 2 --> Freedom Unite (2nd and 2nd G in Japan). It's going to be pretty much the same game as the one you played on the Wii with perhaps some new monsters and maybe an extra area.

Repetitive Game is Repetitive in 3... 2... 1...

Not that I don't like MH. I'm lovin' it, I'm just waiting for MH4 to be released instead.
Did you even play MH3?
More than half of the quests were online-only, 3 out of the 18 monsters were online-only.

Monster Hunter Tri G is a single player experience, with the option of local play.
Finally, we don't need to wait for a non-noobish team to beat Alatreon, or Deviljho.

And, slightly more content? This game has a huge amount of content and monsters compared to Tri.

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Hell yeah! Just watched the 3D Monster Hunter 3(TRI) G trailer on the eShop & it is stunning! My Japanese 3DS is so ready for this! Capcom hurry up and release the demo on the eShop!

Oh btw, regarding the demo play limit of 30...I wonder if we delete and redownload the demo will the play limit be reset? Hmmm...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hell yeah! Just watched the 3D Monster Hunter 3(TRI) G trailer on the eShop & it is stunning! My Japanese 3DS is so ready for this! Capcom hurry up and release the demo on the eShop!

Oh btw, regarding the demo play limit of 30...I wonder if we delete and redownload the demo will the play limit be reset? Hmmm...
Probably not, since the eshop records all your downloads as if it was a 'purchase' so to say and makes a virtual invoice for all of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y