Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerg24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just wanted to say thanks to all the contributors and people who update cheats when games update etc.
Got OP charms for every build I wanted to try thanks to you guys, even when I'm on a crappy SX OS setup with no Edizon.

The only thing I didnt manage to get was the Magnamalo amiibo skin but I guess on SX OS it's not possible to get it?
Anyway no big deal and cheers all!

D

Deleted User

OP
Are you able to share the save editor? I much prefer offline save editing to get my charms to direct memory editing. Box supplies for consumables and charms are all I'm really after editing.

Thanks in advance either way.
save editor is up to the Author to share in public which i doubt will be anytime soon
and until the forum upgrades its tools to make us lock posts to members of sites to avoid people taking your work and selling it in ebay

however we still have a PC charm or item generator, they are shared to members of server, they are still in beta and the Author isn't ready for public share
until he fix charms that might come null from it

until their Author decides to make them public, you have to contribute or be active in discussion to see it
the charm bot is public for all, if we see your request here, someone might fulfill it

we decided not to make a weapon or gear cheat generator, we already have cheats to give you every item to Craft them, but you are welcome to translate 1600 gear part names from Chinese!

several people are working on save Editor that injects any item in the game, if they are shared, it will be done by them, not me

for now our main goal is to update and share the Game Cheats with anyone for free

just wanted to say thanks to all the contributors and people who update cheats when games update etc.
Got OP charms for every build I wanted to try thanks to you guys, even when I'm on a crappy SX OS setup with no Edizon.

The only thing I didnt manage to get was the Magnamalo amiibo skin but I guess on SX OS it's not possible to get it?
Anyway no big deal and cheers all!

use Amiiboss app on iPhone 8+ and put the bin files, your phone will act like the real Amiibo and use on switch

there are other ways, this is the most simple method

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I set it to 4080000 and it shows me 000:08:32
3FEDE54F 000:00:01
3FE68B51 000:00:00
300F8113 000:00:00
I am looking for the regulation.

if you manage to figure it, share how you done it

for now i suspect this will need decrypting and injecting the info to the save file and encrypting data again

Last edited by ,

Kagoranda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
save editor is up to the Author to share in public which i doubt will be anytime soon
and until the forum upgrades its tools to make us lock posts to members of sites to avoid people taking your work and selling it in ebay
Thank you for the reply. Hopefully the author is willing to share somewhere eventually as that would be my preferred option. I did join your discord and got a few pointers on how to make the method in this thread work, so I will give that a try.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thank you for the reply. Hopefully the author is willing to share somewhere eventually as that would be my preferred option. I did join your discord and got a few pointers on how to make the method in this thread work, so I will give that a try.

what you want can be done offline without the Save Editor, contact me by DM in discord, ill help you out

Last edited by ,

Marcus9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Online Charm Generator By iSharingan

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xenocard
new God Talisman Charm for 1.1.2

580F0000 0D68C2D8
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000088
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
780F0000 00000030
640F0000 00000000 10100006
780F0000 00000160
610F1000 00000000 00000001
610F1000 00000000 00000000
780F0000 0000002E
680F0000 00000000 00000003
780F0000 00000030
640F1000 00000000 00000000
580F0000 0D68C2D8
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000088
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000070
780F0000 00000020
680F1000 00000002 00000000
680F0000 00000001 00000000

RED is update.

new all item cheat for 1.1.2
580F0000 0D68C2D8
580F1000 00000078
580F1000 00000018
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000020
780F0000 00000010
680F0000 0000270F 04100002

View attachment 256722
View attachment 256723
I had already made a spreadsheet to quickly check if a charm is possible, so I was able to easily adapt it to auto-generate codes using this format (something I figured out how to do in google sheets with CTRPFAR codes for 3DS).

UPDATE
: The sheet now supports both v1.1.2 and v2.0.0 code generation.

Here's my 'enhanced' code-generating copy of the spreadsheet

Not only will it auto-fill skill names, skill levels, and slot levels in the code name (along with all pertinent data in the code itself), but it will it will automatically reject illegal talismans - including illegal skill combos not possible on Wisp or Rebirth (such as Fire Attack 3, Guard Up 2 - since Wisp can only have Guard Up 1 max for skill 2 and Rebirth can't have Fire Attack at all). The best part is the valid charm data will auto-update with the original Max Charm Skill & Slot spreadsheet, so unless there's huge format changes, it will stay current to recent findings and only need the code format updated when the game updates. Overall, it *should* cut down on dummied out items ("white helmets") being generated with bad values/combos.

Last edited by iSharingan,

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I had already made a spreadsheet to quickly check if a charm is possible, so I quickly adapted it to auto-generate codes using this format (something I figured out how to do in google sheets with CTRPFAR codes for 3DS).

Not only will it auto-fill skill names, skill levels, and slot levels in the code name (along with all pertinent data in the code itself), but it will it will automatically reject illegal talismans - including illegal skill combos not possible on Wisp or Rebirth (such as Fire Attack 3, Guard Up 2 - since Wisp can only have Guard Up 1 max for skill 2 and Rebirth can't have Fire Attack at all). The best part is the valid charm data will auto-update with the original Max Charm Skill & Slot spreadsheet, so unless there's huge format changes, it will stay current to recent findings and only need the code format updated when the game updates.

Oh nice. We do have a Charm Generator on the Discord for members to use as well which does legal and illegal charms

Reactions: Natural
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey, would it be possible for the owner of the main cheat thread (https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/) to include these into his list? Would this be something you'd be okay with?

i dont understand your question, you want the master cheat file to be added to Mathias3DS maintained Archive Save file?

if that's your request, its a complicated situation
the cheats are a collaboration from everyone who made cheats to MHR and i put them all in one file either they liked it or not, they get credit for their cheats, a lot of drama happened and i was forced to make a separate thread, my answer would be No

the list you see here is old and there is an updated file, its not up here yet and would like to keep it that way

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
I had already made a spreadsheet to quickly check if a charm is possible, so I quickly adapted it to auto-generate codes using this format (something I figured out how to do in google sheets with CTRPFAR codes for 3DS).

Not only will it auto-fill skill names, skill levels, and slot levels in the code name (along with all pertinent data in the code itself), but it will it will automatically reject illegal talismans - including illegal skill combos not possible on Wisp or Rebirth (such as Fire Attack 3, Guard Up 2 - since Wisp can only have Guard Up 1 max for skill 2 and Rebirth can't have Fire Attack at all). The best part is the valid charm data will auto-update with the original Max Charm Skill & Slot spreadsheet, so unless there's huge format changes, it will stay current to recent findings and only need the code format updated when the game updates. Overall, it *should* cut down on dummied out items ("white helmets") being generated with bad values/combos.

Halolck charm generator.PNG

Nice work and well done, it reminds me of making mini calculator accounting stuff in Microsoft Excel sheet, very neat

do you mind if we share your link in our discord for archive
come check our version in discord, we are trying to add
Wind Alignment (Ibushi) ID: 6D
Thunder ALignment (Narwa) ID 6E

half success so far

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Natural

Marcus9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dont understand your question, you want the master cheat file to be added to Mathias3DS maintained Archive Save file?

if that's your request, its a complicated situation
the cheats are a collaboration from everyone who made cheats to MHR and i put them all in one file either they liked it or not, they get credit for their cheats, a lot of drama happened and i was forced to make a separate thread, my answer would be No

the list you see here is old and there is an updated file, its not up here yet and would like to keep it that way
Completely understand, Thank you for clarifying.

In that case, I will download the cheats to my own device from your thread only :)

D

Deleted User

OP
Completely understand, Thank you for clarifying.

In that case, I will download the cheats to my own device from your thread only :)

i really wanted to unite the community and the cheats under one file and keep updating the cheats in a more productive way, but i got flamed and harassed for it in main Topic

Thankfully The Community can see the truth and decide for themselves

check in discord for latest update, i take time to re update here

if you get the file here i promise you the cheats are already tested with all other cheats to make sure it doesn't break your game and ruin your experience

Last edited by ,
Reactions: mustardscientist

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well new patch is out/coming out within a day, cheat file will need to be updated at some point. GL to all the coders and the OP, hope you don't get flooded with requests

Marcus9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i really wanted to unite the community and the cheats under one file and keep updating the cheats in a more productive way, but i got flamed and harassed for it in main Topic

Thankfully The Community can see the truth and decide for themselves

check in discord for latest update, i take time to re update here

if you get the file here i promise you the cheats are already tested with all other cheats to make sure it doesn't break your game and ruin your experience
Thank you - am on Discord as of an hour ago, so really appreciate it

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work and well done, it reminds me of making mini calculator accounting stuff in Microsoft Excel sheet, very neat

do you mind if we share your link in our discord for archive
Go ahead. I'm of the mind that all of the data is the same in system memory and thus anyone could theoretically arrive at the same cheat to modify the values - so claiming sole ownership of a cheat is petty and childish. That said, giving credit *does* let you know who made the cheat if there's a problem or it needs support/updating.

come check our version in discord, we are trying to add
Wind Alignment (Ibushi) ID: 6D
Thunder ALignment (Narwa) ID 6E

half success so far
The main thing that seems to be the problem is that the skills dont appear to generate naturally on Wisp melding results (I checked all known [and translated] Wisp 'tables' that result from the broken PRNG system and none of them can have it. With over 10k iterations, its safe to say the skill simply does not generate with that method).

Rebirth may be able to produce them, but so far I haven't seen them from that source, either. I'll stick by my process of importing data from the other public charm data sheet to ensure legal charms via publicly verified data.

Last edited by iSharingan,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Laughing face + 2
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    finally, a zelda game where you play as zelda
    it only took 40 years
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, They finally got the naming convention right.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now lets rename all of the old Zelda games to The Legend of Link. Lol.
    they kinda did that with zelda 2 at least it had link in the title
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ssDGBTssUI