• Views 574,074
  • Replies 1,538
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Go ahead. I'm of the mind that all of the data is the same in system memory and thus anyone could theoretically arrive at the same cheat to modify the values - so claiming sole ownership of a cheat is petty and childish. That said, giving credit *does* let you know who made the cheat if there's a problem or it needs support/updating.

The main thing that seems to be the problem is that the skills dont appear to generate naturally on Wisp melding results (I checked all known [and translated] Wisp 'tables' that result from the broken PRNG system and none of them can have it. With over 10k iterations, its safe to say the skill simply does not generate with that method).

Rebirth may be able to produce them, but so far I haven't seen them from that source, either. I'll stick by my process of importing data from the other public charm data sheet to ensure legal charms via publicly verified data.

we share the same mindset, you have my respect
the original cheat makers are always credited at the end of the cheat list collection

for the time being, thanks to the lurking NScheats.com guy we are trying to figure out if he injected these charms into the save file or used cheats

attack lvl on skill 1.png
bypass system legal charms.png

rheir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go ahead. I'm of the mind that all of the data is the same in system memory and thus anyone could theoretically arrive at the same cheat to modify the values - so claiming sole ownership of a cheat is petty and childish. That said, giving credit *does* let you know who made the cheat if there's a problem or it needs support/updating.

That may be true for some games and some codes. Sometimes you can just poke and change something a getting a working code. I don't think anyone will claim ownership or care if that code gets reposted.

Codes that have 58xxxxxxxx eventually followed by 78xxxxxx and ending with 6xxxxxxx are called pointer codes. It means that whatever value they poked does not stay in that spot. It moves when you restart the game, die or get to a different area of the game. With enough time and effort people could arrive at the same pointer and end up with the same cheat but usually they decide to pick a different pointer out of respect to show that they did the work too. Usually there are a bunch and sometimes even lots of pointers to choose from.

But assembly codes. This is a whole new ballgame. This is like art. These codes change the programming of the game. Especially codes that are more than one line are usually called codecaves. These codes usually have D65F03C0 somewhere in it. There are multiple ways for example to get infinite health. Then you have to inject that code back somewhere into the games empty space. For two people to choose to get infinite health for example the same way and also to decide to inject it back into the game in the exact same spot is very unlikely.

KaitoB (91wii) doesn't want his codes reposted anywhere.
Speedfly is the same. Which is why he charges for his cheats.
And speedfly is the best. I myself buy cheats from there. Speedfly will eventually do one of two things. Raise their prices again or stop making cheats. This would be unfortunate for all of us that enjoy their codes.

You can credit these two people all you want for some of their cheats. But they don't want their stuff reposted period!

This happens because of sites like cheatslips adding subscriptions, donations for other peoples cheats. Reposting other people cheats on youtube and claiming them as your own. Taking cheats from everywhere they can on the internet then sorting at all into one place and then adding paypal and/or ko-fi links in their signature. etc...

The op in the main cheat section thread understands this. Which is why you wont find cheats from people unless they are okay with sharing. Some codemakers are sensitive, some are not. It is better to be nice and follow their wishes so we can all enjoy more codes for more games not just this one game.

I'm not here to pick a fight, I just wanted to give you a different perspective.

HyperVenom523

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the cheats compatible with 2.0 update or will have support for it?

I ask because this game will get a bunch of regular updates so far we got today the new one and at the end of may is getting another one... just curious about that...‍♂️

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I ask because this game will get a bunch of regular updates so far we got today the new one and at the end of may is getting another one... just curious about that...‍♂️
Cheats will need to be updated for 2.0 Just have to wait till the code makers update their codes for 2.0

D

Deleted User

OP
That may be true for some games and some codes. Sometimes you can just poke and change something a getting a working code. I don't think anyone will claim ownership or care if that code gets reposted.

Codes that have 58xxxxxxxx eventually followed by 78xxxxxx and ending with 6xxxxxxx are called pointer codes. It means that whatever value they poked does not stay in that spot. It moves when you restart the game, die or get to a different area of the game. With enough time and effort people could arrive at the same pointer and end up with the same cheat but usually they decide to pick a different pointer out of respect to show that they did the work too. Usually there are a bunch and sometimes even lots of pointers to choose from. [this is a typical Troll Argument]

But assembly codes. This is a whole new ballgame. This is like art. These codes change the programming of the game. Especially codes that are more than one line are usually called codecaves. These codes usually have D65F03C0 somewhere in it. There are multiple ways for example to get infinite health. Then you have to inject that code back somewhere into the games empty space. For two people to choose to get infinite health for example the same way and also to decide to inject it back into the game in the exact same spot is very unlikely.< [this is a typical Troll Argument]

And speedfly is the best. I myself buy cheats from there. Speedfly will eventually do one of two things. Raise their prices again or stop making cheats. This would be unfortunate for all of us that enjoy their codes.

You can credit these two people all you want for some of their cheats. But they don't want their stuff reposted period!

This happens because of sites like cheatslips adding subscriptions, donations for other peoples cheats. Reposting other people cheats on youtube and claiming them as your own. Taking cheats from everywhere they can on the internet then sorting at all into one place and then adding paypal and/or ko-fi links in their signature. etc...

The op in the main cheat section thread understands this. Which is why you wont find cheats from people unless they are okay with sharing. Some codemakers are sensitive, some are not. It is better to be nice and follow their wishes so we can all enjoy more codes for more games not just this one game.

I'm not here to pick a fight, I just wanted to give you a different perspective.

@rheir this Troll doesn't learn when to stop and continues to harass me and the topic and wants to prevent me from providing cheat updates to Monster Hunter to help Promote buying the cheats from speedfly

- Are you Kaito B lawyer? did he ask you to come tell us to not post his cheats? can you stop your Bullshit?
- speedfly is the best? stop promoting speedfly to buy cheats, its against the site rules to promote it
I myself buy cheats from there. Speedfly will eventually do one of two things. Raise their prices again or stop making cheats

kid we get it you make cheats for them and dont want to lose profits
Nobody cares, raise your price, this is why the community is shit with people like you

stop promoting speedfly and selling cheats
stop making threats about not sharing your cheats
this topic is not for you
you can stop writing bullshit on what a cheat code is, go talk to kids your Age, adult discussions isn't for you

i only share cheats for one game, you moron didn't even make a single cheat for it
did you make any cheat for monster hunter rise?
no you did not, you refused to make cheats for it to force us to buy them from speedfly, go back to my first request in main topic and read the bullshit that you and the other morons reply with

spreading bullshit that i share cheats from other games? please seek help from a Psych Dr.
this is a public Forum i dont need your permission to put all cheats for a single in one topic to manage and update it

please stop dragging an old argument into my post
we are here to work together and preserve a game and its cheats with all the info available

people like you are Toxic, please tell me what i need to do to stop you from sharing your cheats and to shut up?

@mods & @Admins

ill start sharing screenshots and expose the idiots who claim to be innocent

you do not have any right or any opinion in this topic, we can share Kaito B cheats or any other cheat and you will not say another word

i do not support buying cheats, or holding cheats to a single website, last warning,
STOP coming to my POST
PUT ME in your ignore list

i dont need to see your Garbage opinion here

take your bullshit to the main cheat topic

if you post one more garbage reply or troll the topic, ill no longer work on this topic
i am calling you out for Harassment

and i am not angry, this message is directed to the Admins to take notice of you
i dont tolerate bullshit about cheat copy rights, you need to be shut down

Last edited by ,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting very tired of anyone who attacked the OP, so enough is enough.

I have to agree with OP and there is NO NEED to ruin this thread, also I don't believe in buying cheats either.

Cheats aren't for sale and it is intended to share with community, even I shared my saves with anyone at no charge.

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Codes that have 58xxxxxxxx eventually followed by 78xxxxxx and ending with 6xxxxxxx are called pointer codes. It means that whatever value they poked does not stay in that spot. It moves when you restart the game, die or get to a different area of the game. With enough time and effort people could arrive at the same pointer and end up with the same cheat but usually they decide to pick a different pointer out of respect to show that they did the work too. Usually there are a bunch and sometimes even lots of pointers to choose from.

But assembly codes. This is a whole new ballgame. This is like art. These codes change the programming of the game. Especially codes that are more than one line are usually called codecaves. These codes usually have D65F03C0 somewhere in it. There are multiple ways for example to get infinite health. Then you have to inject that code back somewhere into the games empty space. For two people to choose to get infinite health for example the same way and also to decide to inject it back into the game in the exact same spot is very unlikely.

Mods came into this topic and gave people a warning saying to stop derailing the damn topic. Do you not know how to read or what?

D

Deleted User

OP

do not update to 2.0 there are major shift in offset for cheats, cheats may take longer to update

for the time being stack up on charms cheats

some illegal charms will turn to Null with no stats some god charms will stay in 2.0

we do not know the full effect of the illegal charms detection implemented in 2.0 update

for the time being stack up with iSharingan Legal charm generator and make additional god charms, if you lose them, you still have the legal stuff until we update the cheats and figure out what they did to our hacked Loot

Last edited by ,
Reactions: HyperVenom523

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do not update to 2.0 there are major shift in offset for cheats, cheats may take longer to update

for the time being stack up on charms cheats

I want to update ACNH when update come out tomorrow but how I can block the update for Monster Hunter Rise?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because I don't use the same jargon doesn't mean I'm oblivious to how the codes work. I've used countless pointers in 3DS and PC work I've done - and compared to other tasks I've needed to code, the flow of the logic in these cheats is very simple. It's not foreign territory to me by any stretch. Assembly isn't that astronomical of a leap beyond it, either, but it definitely needs significant knowledge of the inner workings to implement. All that said, just because a solution is harder to implement/understand doesn't mean its the best solution for the task at hand.

Keeping codes closed-source is a great way to get people to hate your guts when the game updates and you've moved on. Charging for cheats actually enters a grey area of infringing on the game developers'/producers' IP and is why I dont touch it even though I easily could do just that. I get it though. People put time and effort into a lot of these. So do I.

And speedfly is the best.
lol. Especially on 3DS more than half the codes were a buggy mess and required specific circumstances to use them. with CTRPFAR codes I was able to replicate 90% of them (in the games I cared about) without needing ASM (or even to disassemble speedfly's spaghetti code) in most cases and without the savebreaking/gamecrashing mess and garbage items the speedfly plugins often caused. The key difference is speedfly forcibly wrests the result form the game where I work with the existing system/mechanics of the game to generate the result with the least intrusion - thus eliminating most side-effects (at the cost of slightly less 'illegal' results). When I do cheat, I cheat to understand the system and remove the grind - not bypass the rules entirely and ruin the fun.

I'm not here to pick a fight
Correct. You came to 'virtue' signal and advertise - which is arguably worse than picking a fight.

Last edited by iSharingan,

HotCrispy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just because I don't use the same jargon doesn't mean I'm oblivious to how the codes work. I've used countless pointers in 3DS and PC work I've done - and compared to other tasks I've needed to code, the flow of the logic in these cheats is very simple. It's not foreign territory to me by any stretch. Assembly isn't that astronomical of a leap beyond it, either, but it definitely needs significant knowledge of the inner workings to implement. All that said, just because a solution is harder to implement/understand doesn't mean its the best solution for the task at hand.

Keeping codes closed-source is a great way to get people to hate your guts when the game updates and you've moved on. Charging for cheats actually enters a grey area of infringing on the game developers'/producers' IP and is why I dont touch it even though I easily could do just that. I get it though. People put time and effort into a lot of these. So do I.

lol. Especially on 3DS more than half the codes were a buggy mess and required specific circumstances to use them. with CTRPFAR codes I was able to replicate 90% of them (in the games I cared about) without needing ASM (or even to disassemble speedfly's spaghetti code) in most cases and without the savebreaking/gamecrashing mess and garbage items the speedfly plugins often caused. The key difference is speedfly forcibly wrests the result form the game where I work with the existing system/mechanics of the game to generate the result with the least intrusion - thus eliminating most side-effects (at the cost of slightly less 'illegal' results). When I do cheat, I cheat to understand the system and remove the grind - not bypass the rules entirely and ruin the fun.

Correct. You came to 'virtue' signal and advertise - which is arguably worse than picking a fight.

That's a great reply. COOL!!

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update games by pressing + on the game title and update from there.
It looks like I found a way to disable the auto-update software under option setting.

Yes, I had issue with Speedfly cheats for 3DS and not fond of their codes, but they were free to download if you can beat the intense ads (use ads blocker help a lot) at that time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does the cheat works for update 12.0.1 or not at the moment?

It doesn't matter as long as your game isn't updated to 2.0.

Creole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a question/problem with the GOD Talismans...they're being reverted to rank 7 non-slot, non-skill talismans.. once you remove and re quip.. or even use

D

Deleted User

OP
Cheats will need to be updated for 2.0 Just have to wait till the code makers update their codes for 2.0

we try our best to keep a master list with all cheats updated here

we might have to wait for TomSwitch and xTatu and Hazeru to update some of their cheats, ill bring the missing cheats from other sources, have patience

Reactions: Khim09

Orei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we share the same mindset, you have my respect
the original cheat makers are always credited at the end of the cheat list collection

for the time being, thanks to the lurking NScheats.com guy we are trying to figure out if he injected these charms into the save file or used cheats

New charm table updated on my site.
New skill so far datamined

Masters touch, max skill level 3, skill 1 max 2, skill 2 max 1, 3-1-1 slots supported.

Skills that will be removed perm from my charm table
cap master, bow charge plus, wind and thunder alignment

gotta minor change my save editor for this 2.0 patch to sustain the max value skills.

then time to test new mats. wrong timing for this patch to drop in the middle of a work week...

Last edited by Orei,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN