Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi there,
I need some tips from our Professional Monster Hunters here ;)

Currently I am mostly playing "Story" mode and I am completely Stuck at 9* ^^V

I need to beat Azure Rathalos but Rathian and Rathalos are so freakin hard for me because I just don't get their movements right :( especially when they are in the Air ...
I use 2 Parts of Monoblos Armor (still searching for Hearts to get the others oO) (by the way ... how the hell do you get its heart ...)
and I think the rest is Kezu S? (The White one)
Weapon is currently SwitchAxe with ~900dmg + 450 Dragon
(Attack+++ / Health+)

In some areas I could go to its nest steal an egg wait for it to come and allways do Jump attack with the help of the nests edges but in that 9Star mission I don't seem to find a Nest plus that other stupid Monster is running around there too -.-V

So any ideas for Weapon or Armor that would fit the Fight better ? and some other hints what to do ?
I read I should Focus on the Rathalos Tail first but thats hard as long as I cannot throw it down :(
Worst is whenever it does its flying attack with his feet I jump away and get attacked from behind before I can do anything again :(

(and yeah I am usually eating the Combination that gives defense up H)

BouncyBread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bring flash bombs, and bring materials to craft more flash bombs. When they fly into the air wait for them to start turning to you and chuck them so it lands somewhere in-front of them. When you blind them they fall from the sky and flop around on the ground for a while.

That or make an insect glaive and aerial attack them when they fly up :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM