Gaming Monster Hunter 3 Beginning Guide.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok and i read a guide somewhere else about weapons. At the end the guy siad its about preferance. So i am liek you i like fast swords also ones that have combos,. Thats why i have 3 different SnS weapons. But i am waiting for a longsword

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
flash i am at same spot and after doing it twice (failing) i noticed a patern he always goes to cracks when damaged so place a trap in fron of a crack in wall. But first hurt him alot and plant one when he starts limping

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just beat him down till he runs off and you find him asleep.
Place the trap under him while he sleeps smack him wait for the trap, then throw 2 tranq. bombs at him.

Job done
yay.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol darkway how far are you XD
What is your equipment set?

And when to i get to barioth? I need his damn stuff to upgrade my Assasin Dagger to an Isicle Spear

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm only up to the Royal Ludroth. but capture and kiling is what I do best
smile.gif
Giant Jaggi is just easy and I picked up a few techniques on the Qurupeco quest aswell.

My equipment is almost full Jaggi stuff (missing chest) and my weapon is the:-

Assassin Kalinga

and

Bone Axe+

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kk thank you also tip of advice for people that hunting for materials bring ur best stuff because great jaggis will be attacking ( i didnt know tht before XD )

EDIT:nvm

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah when you've unlocked a "boss" monster they become resident in the woods (I think) the Great Jaggi definately moves around the map alot and will hunt you almost everywhere, the only place your safe from the Great Jaggi is in the Water areas and the small cave area but even then you'll have other "boss" monsters there later on in the game (like the Royal Ludroth I'm guessing).

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am asking alot because gonna start making Monster Hunter Tri videos soon on YouTube so i must be informed. Cant wait until i can kill a baroth..(which is never XD)

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to access the City (Online) mode but my bar is always stuck at 65% and then I get a error code (11617) I'm thinking this is because my router is only forwarding http and usually I have to open all the ports manually.

Anyone have a suggestion?

rauthelegendary

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could look up that error code at the Nintendo site, it might have some more info for us to work with.

DarkWay said:
yeah when you've unlocked a "boss" monster they become resident in the woods (I think) the Great Jaggi definately moves around the map alot and will hunt you almost everywhere, the only place your safe from the Great Jaggi is in the Water areas and the small cave area but even then you'll have other "boss" monsters there later on in the game (like the Royal Ludroth I'm guessing).

100% correct. It's a pain in the ass when you just want to collect some ore and two great Jaggi's enter the area. They do get incredibly easy when you get stronger weapons though, but by that time you'll probably encounter stronger bosses as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Every so often they only come around like once a year