XP
Country
Canada
iStock-531978224.jpg

D

Deleted-447617

OP
Are you 17 or 7?
17 SO What are you then You are deleting my post For No Reason So WTF. You Also Warning Me For NO Reason. Also If You Think that im Scared or something For Deleting My Comment You are Very WRONG. So i have My Reason To Say Something Like That CUZ HE is the One that is Stealing My Text and Comment and poll And You Are Warning Me Cuz ??? I Wonder Who Has Chosen you To Be A MOD Cuz YOU are Just Judging Someone FOR NO REASON Like WTH Dude..... That Is Bullshit and Silly At The Same Time >:(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think he might be five.
What is Your Source To Know That ????

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
17 SO What are you then You are deleting my post For No Reason So WTF. You Also Warning Me For NO Reason. Also If You Think that im Scared or something For Deleting My Comment You are Very WRONG. So i have My Reason To Say Something Like That CUZ HE is the One that is Stealing My Text and Comment and poll And You Are Warning Me Cuz ??? I Wonder Who Has Chosen you To Be A MOD Cuz YOU are Just Judging Someone FOR NO REASON Like WTH Dude..... That Is Bullshit and Silly At The Same Time >:(

What is Your Source To Know That ????

I gave you a warning for calling someone a cunt on their profile, not to mention you going full retard in a thread.
You want to see proof of yourself misbehaving?

Reactions: 2Hack
D

Deleted-447617

OP
WO

I gave you a warning for calling someone a cunt on their profile, not to mention you going full retard in a thread.
You want to see proof of yourself misbehaving?
YEAH IF CAN SO SEND IT IN MY Con BOX OK :/

Look at your posts and you might figure it out.
I Got Hunger From That You Know

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I Knew It That You Would Reply To This Thread That Makes Me Laugh Really Hard Tnx For Being on the EOF Again LUL
Dude you just need to chill no point getting all worked up over pointless shit. As @DinohScene will tell you I used to be like you getting all angry over stupid stuff. Dinohscene is actually a pretty cool guy if you just give him the chance and let him do his job.

Its really quite simple dont want stuff deleted then dont post shit that is sure to be deleted.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dude you just need to chill no point getting all worked up over pointless shit. As @DinohScene will tell you I used to be like you getting all angry over stupid stuff. Dinohscene is actually a pretty cool guy if you just give him the chance and let him do his job.

Its really quite simple dont want stuff deleted then dont post shit that is sure to be deleted.

But I want you to hate me :c

D

Deleted-447617

OP

I KNOW he is a really cool guy I have Totally Respect For that Argument And I Wanna Give A Chance BUT HE DOESNT LET ME OwO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1