insidexdeath

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well this is the first time I'm trying to play Modern Warfare 3 Wii online, but the problem is it gives me the NAT is Moderate and this restricts me from joining games or players joining my game. I've had my NAT on Moderate on Black Ops, but I was able to join games normally, it's just Modern Warfare 3 that I can't join games with. Any solution?

Edit: And now the NAT's changed to Strict which is much worse -___-

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well this is the first time I'm trying to play Modern Warfare 3 Wii online, but the problem is it gives me the NAT is Moderate and this restricts me from joining games or players joining my game. I've had my NAT on Moderate on Black Ops, but I was able to join games normally, it's just Modern Warfare 3 that I can't join games with. Any solution?

Edit: And now the NAT's changed to Strict which is much worse -___-
If your Using a router (which you probably are), you'll need to open the ports for this game. The easiest way to do this is set your wii to a static IP. Then DMZ that IP completely by passing your routers firewall. Normally you wouldn't want to do this but your console really has zero chances of getting virus or really getting attacked (well i've never heard of it happening to a console anyways).

Reactions: 1 person

insidexdeath

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried doing that, but unfortunately I wasn't able to set up a static IP. I get the error code 52130 when I'm testing the connection after setting up the Static IP.

Edit: I managed to fix the problem, thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1