Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just wow Infinity Ward.

QUOTE said:
Now, I'm no scientist. Or console engineer. I don't know how this is happening. All I know is, there are increasing numbers of people playing Modern Warfare 2 on 360 saying the game's ammo counters are all busted up.

Essentially, we're hearing that people are joining MP matches, then finding that there are no ammo counters. It's unlimited ammo. On all weapons. Here's one forum post highlighting the issue, but hit the internet, you'll find dozens more. And some videos. Like these ones.

Like I said, I don't know how this is happening, but word on the street is that it's an exploit - created by modders - that can be "passed" around, like a virus. Only, instead of corrupting data, it blows up MW2 maps.

I'd post more videos, but it seems every single one has awful cheese-metal/pop-rap playing over the top, so I'll spare you the torment. These ones should suffice for now.

Soon as we hear from Activision, Infinity Ward or Microsoft - or find out how extensive this glitch is, or how it's happening - we'll update you. In the meantime, any of you guys run into this? If so, fire off in the comments section, let us know how it went down.

News Source: Kotaku

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just play CoD 2, this game blows anyway.
CoD 2 > CoD 4 > CoD UO > CoD MW 2 is the way it's going into the competitive scene, and I completely agree with this order.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just like the slow mo and fast mo of the MW1 virus

hackers and glitchers are sure having alot of fun finding save game exploits

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, nice to see 360 users get p0wned.
yay.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i was in a game bout 2 minutes ago where there was infinate ammo. some guy just destroyed with his ac130 and everyone else just used grenade launcers. everygame ive been in is like tht, its gettin annoying

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as much as I would like to join in on the fun I dont want to risk my K/D ratio

everybody is just n00b tubing though from what I heard

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soulfire said:
its already fixed

so...
Oh it's definitely not fixed yet. Just jumped into a game with inf. ammo.

QUOTE(danny600kill @ Dec 15 2009, 02:42 PM) i was in a game bout 2 minutes ago where there was infinate ammo. some guy just destroyed with his ac130 and everyone else just used grenade launcers. everygame ive been in is like tht, its gettin annoying
Inf. ammo was fun for a few minutes but I agree. It's getting a little ridiculous now. I keep trying to find games without it.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
l Red l said:
soulfire said:
its already fixed

so...

QUOTE(danny600kill @ Dec 15 2009, 02:42 PM) i was in a game bout 2 minutes ago where there was infinate ammo. some guy just destroyed with his ac130 and everyone else just used grenade launcers. everygame ive been in is like tht, its gettin annoying
Inf. ammo was fun for a few minutes but I agree. It's getting a little ridiculous now. I keep trying to find games without it.

then qj.net lied to me

but i read something about that is fixed or is going to be fixed

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soulfire said:
l Red l said:
soulfire said:
its already fixed

so...

then qj.net lied to me

but i read something about that is fixed or is going to be fixed
Oh yeah, I see the article you're talking about. It says going to be fixed. I wonder when.

driverzx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FourTwoZero@twitter
QUOTE said:
fourzerotwo@twitter schreef:
#MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix.
OMG YES, FUCKING 1887 FUCKERS, IN YOU FACE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E