Hacking Modding RPX/RPLs without Loadiine?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I loaded an RPL into IDA Pro using aerosoul94's plugin and found something I would like to patch:
j4g8ysw4.png
The plugin by the way does not support editing, only viewing. A workaround would be to use a hex editor like HxD to apply the changes. However, I cannot use Loadiine with Black Ops 2 since an online connection is required even for offline Multiplayer and Zombies. Also, Loadiine has different memory addresses which is another downside. The disk version with TCP Gecko works fine but there is no Caffine and TCP Gecko.NET combined support either. Apparently you cannot poke the executable code region using TCP Gecko.NET or a similar client. How do I patch functions in the RPL when using the disk? I would like to hook the
Code:
Scr_ResolveScriptFunction
like it has been done here to convert console crashes into error messages. Is there currently a working way of doing this patch without Loadiine by for instance editing the source code of the TCP Gecko Installer?

@NWPlayer123
@Marionumber1
@Thomas83Lin
@wj44
@Exzap

Thanks for any help :)

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol