Hacking modchipsaustralia.com trusted?

Punty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey im just wondering if it would be safe to buy a supercard dstwo from modchipsaustralia.com?

on the supercard website, they are listed as an official reseller so i can only assume that they are legit, but i dont want be paying by card until i can be certain :/

Punty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i was thinking about ozmodchips but they're a good $13 more expensive.... and i would only get free shipping if i went in store to pick up (im local to them). however, instead of wasting petrol, i could save $2 and get overnight shipping from modchipsaustralia....

i guess my main question is, when the site is an authorised reseller, can they generally be trusted? i mean, they are listed on the supercard website as dealers just like ozmodchips and bamboogaming, so what are the chances that i will be out $60 with no supercard in the end???

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, just because a site is on the official reseller list doesn't mean much. It means they've bought stock from the original team. Using the Ak2i as an example, there were sites on that list that started selling fakes because they started buying from other sources after being put on the list, and the other sources were fakes.

However we haven't seen a fake DSTwo, and if you do find they don't send you anything you can reverse the charge or whatever?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.