modchipsaustralia.com trusted?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Punty, Feb 19, 2013.

Feb 19, 2013

modchipsaustralia.com trusted? by Punty at 2:54 AM (1,039 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Punty
    OP

Newcomer Punty Newbie

Australia
    hey im just wondering if it would be safe to buy a supercard dstwo from modchipsaustralia.com?

on the supercard website, they are listed as an official reseller so i can only assume that they are legit, but i dont want be paying by card until i can be certain :/

2. Punty
    OP

Newcomer Punty Newbie

Australia
    come on. nearly 200 views and no replies??? has no one dealt with them before????

3. narutopet112

Member narutopet112 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Nope never heard of it

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Not in AUS so I've never bought.

5. The Real Jdbye

Member The Real Jdbye D:

Norway
    Never heard about them, but I would use http://www.ozmodchips.com/. They are also in AU and they are a known trusted store and very popular. They also ship internationally, so I've actually used them myself when I ordered a WODE.

6. Punty
    OP

Newcomer Punty Newbie

Australia
    yeah i was thinking about ozmodchips but they're a good $13 more expensive.... and i would only get free shipping if i went in store to pick up (im local to them). however, instead of wasting petrol, i could save $2 and get overnight shipping from modchipsaustralia....

i guess my main question is, when the site is an authorised reseller, can they generally be trusted? i mean, they are listed on the supercard website as dealers just like ozmodchips and bamboogaming, so what are the chances that i will be out $60 with no supercard in the end???

7. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    To be honest, just because a site is on the official reseller list doesn't mean much. It means they've bought stock from the original team. Using the Ak2i as an example, there were sites on that list that started selling fakes because they started buying from other sources after being put on the list, and the other sources were fakes.

However we haven't seen a fake DSTwo, and if you do find they don't send you anything you can reverse the charge or whatever?

8. Punty
    OP

Newcomer Punty Newbie

Australia
    ended up going to ozmodchips in-store and bought it from there. thanks for the help everyone

~Tony