Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just been checking up on dates and that for DS releases and one has been added for 24th June;

The Half Broken Crown: The Broken Kingdoms

Clicked on it and it said that it was a Massive Multiplayer Online Adventure game. Did a bit of googling and it appears to be heading to most of the other popular consoles (plus the PS3
nyanya.gif
) though for some reason 360 is left out.

Press statement:
"The Half Broken Crown will be made into a massively multiplayer online game. It will be a point and click style adventure which incorporates MMO elements that allow all online players to communicate and solve puzzles through collaboration and cooperation.

Darren Reid said, “Of all my upcoming projects this is perhaps the one I am most thrilled about. It is an exceptional opportunity for me to expand upon the forthcoming book and to tell new stories.”

Broken Kingdoms is expected to release in June 2007 for the PS3, PSP, Nintendo DS, Wii, PC and Mac. The game is being co-developed by James O’Hara and will have 100 unique screens. It will be free, but there are optional micro-transactions available. Broken Kingdoms will also have episodic content in the price range of $2.50-$5.00.

Though all console and computer versions of Broken Kingdoms will have multiplayer components of the game, the DS and PSP editions will get it later."

There are some screenshots http://www.darrenreid.co.uk/whatsnext.htm but it doesn't say which format they are from but I'm guessing all versions will look the same. Not sure if its anything to get excited about but its kinda interesting and free to try.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I doubt the DS version will be as massive or as multiplayer as the other consoles' versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson