Hacking Missing Haxchi Channel

SplitPixel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed Haxchi and then CBHC a few days ago and everything worked well. I could see the HAXCHI channel on the WiiU system menu and was able to launch it to get into homebrew.

Then, today the HAXCHI channel has disappeared. CBHC is still working when I switch on the WiiU and I can select booting into the app store or boot sysNAND as normal.

The DS game I originally downloaded was Kirby Smash Attack and I've looked in the sysNAND via the WiiU data management and the game isn't there any more. I checked the USB just in case (although I knew I didn't move it) and it's not there either.

I do see an icon on the WiiU system menu. It is a red warning triangle with a black exclamation mark. When you select it, it says DONT TOUCH ME.

Not sure what's gone on, but I can't see how the original eShop game that I purchased from the eStore just disappeared. I'm assuming because that doesn't exist, that's why the Haxchi channel isn't there any more?

Last edited by SplitPixel,

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't that the modified game? When you install haxchi or CBHC, the original game you bought is modified so you can't play it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I installed Haxchi and then CBHC a few days ago and everything worked well. I could see the HAXCHI channel on the WiiU system menu and was able to launch it to get into homebrew.

Then, today the HAXCHI channel has disappeared. CBHC is still working when I switch on the WiiU and I can select booting into the app store or boot sysNAND as normal.

The DS game I originally downloaded was Kirby Smash Attack and I've looked in the sysNAND via the WiiU data management and the game isn't there any more. I checked the USB just in case (although I knew I didn't move it) and it's not there either.

I do see an icon on the WiiU system menu. It is a red warning triangle with a black exclamation mark. When you select it, it says DO NOT TOUCH.

Not sure what's gone on, but I can't see how the original eShop game that I purchased from the eStore just disappeared. I'm assuming because that doesn't exist, that's why the Haxchi channel isn't there any more?
You must have updated CBHC recently. CBHC changes the Haxchi channel to "DO NOT TOUCH". You shouldn't use it anymore, install the HBL rpx version instead.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
You really need to read the threads on here. You are doing shit without knowing what the hell you are doing. You are lucky you didnt brick.

Stop doing shit and posting shit questions when you could have just read the stickies, not to mention the readme of haxchi and cbhc.

After you install haxchi you should have tested it works before installing cbhc. After you install cbhb then it, as haxchi, alters the ds title. That's just god damn basic stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive