1. justinbug2

justinbug2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    is it the right size 56x56

2. carrieshot

carrieshot Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It only worked on the base game for me, and most of the pictures I get from the 3dst files are 64x64, that includes from my recent romfs

3. carrieshot

carrieshot Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I am able to use custom skins now because I talked to someone who made up a guide, telling how to do it on update 1.9, allowing me to play with my kirito skin

4. BigClarky

BigClarky Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Have we even figured out a way to make texture packs yet?
    If so, how would one go about changing the color of birch leaves?

5. Carlos-Nunez-Estabon

Newcomer

United States
    I hope someone mods new items and worlds into the game. It'd make it a lot more fun.

6. owen404

owen404 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    some one need to make mods that adds at least the aquatic features

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yeah mojang could start updating it again if we post mod reviews they could see it and think we need to make official versions of these

NoahHomebrewer likes this.
  7. Spizer

Spizer Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    I am currently trying to do this, but i'm changing the plastic texture pack with the newer textures. The problem is that is does not work, and I don't understand why, because even the image when you choose your texture pack is changed.
    If anyone know why some textures aren't replaced, can you reply to this message ?

Yes, you need to change the textures of the blocks, the items and the mobs/shaders/musics ( if they are changed with the texture pack ) in the romfs folder, but I still doesn't understand why it doesn't work for me.

Edit : Also, if I make my texture pack working on the game, I will publish it here ( it will probably be the biggest project of this thread though. )...
    Edit 2 : I just created an account on gbatemp for this thread, so it will maybe a throwaway account.

Last edited by Spizer, Aug 14, 2020
  8. PokeNev

PokeNev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It doesn’t work, I’ve already tried this

9. Spizer

Spizer Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Well, what did you tried ?
    Maybe if you tell me what you did, we can make it work.
    I didn't tried lots of things for now, I just changed the plastic textures with my textures, and if I did changed the icon of the texture pack, then it is possible to change the textures.

Last edited by Spizer, Aug 14, 2020
  10. Spizer

Spizer Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hey guys look what I was able to do my on test world ^^
    For the people who wants to do a custom texture pack for your game ( or just modding other things ), don't modify the original game romfs, but change the romfs file on the update.
    I am trying to understand how it works, since I can change the armor textures, but not a block texture though.

Attached Files:

11. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Developer
    Developer

United States
    Alright everyone, I managed to figure out how to use custom textures in the game now. Currently I am doing some intense testing to make sure I have all my bases covered on the process, that way when I tell everyone the full process of this, it's 100% accurate. So far I am working with the base version of the game, however the process will likely be the same for updates, only differences being the locations of things likely (I will get to that later). Here is a screenshot of the textures I tested with in action (used 1.16.X textures for Netherrack and Moss Stone). Stay tuned for more updates.

[​IMG]

12. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Developer
    Developer

United States
  13. Minecraft3ds

Minecraft3ds Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Would it be possible to mod the game to have infinite worlds?

14. PokeNev

PokeNev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Even if that WERE possible it’d 100% crash the game and even if doesn’t, it’d run at like 2 FPS

15. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Developer
    Developer

United States
    A couple Discord servers for you guys and gals, the server icons are the same and that's because I created the icon for the first server, but used it as a placeholder for my own. Both servers will have relatively the same content so it's up to you what you join (or if you choose to join both, that works too). I personally made mine for a more dedicated and more organized approach for the game, that's really the only benefit you have by choosing mine lol. Mine is still new so I still have to get some stuff posted, overall though both are good to go.

Server Invites:

16. Chad99

Chad99 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    wheres the ntr plugins?

17. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Developer
    Developer

United States
    There aren't any, nobody has really modded the game outside of the base version and a couple updates so far. Patience, things are progressing slowly a bit.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Minecraft, Modding,