Minecraft 3DS Modding

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by DarkFlare69, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Alienjr

Alienjr Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2018
    Spain
    Could someone make me a pack of Doctor Who skins please?

2. Devon0505

Devon0505 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2017
    Germany
    Can anyone do a cheat plugin? Would make it yourself but at any time comes any error on the computer.

3. DarkFlare69
    OP

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
  4. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
  5. NintendoGamer28

NintendoGamer28 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 15, 2017
    I updated them quite a while ago

Eiyu and Slattz like this.
  6. OfficialFBomb

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    So I need the gateway to ntr app to convert those two codes to a plg. Where there any other codes released. Google has not come up with anything and I don't know anything about gateway.

7. THYPLEX

THYPLEX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2017
    Italy
    Rome
    Where i can find that cheat convertor gateway to plg ?

8. OfficialFBomb

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Just scroll up. There is a link.

9. alonzondavis

alonzondavis GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    Is there a way to use the mario texture pack from wii u to replace the city or plastic texture packs?

Also could I request a Sonic texture over Alex or simluar texture with that model build?

10. Eiyu

Eiyu Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2018
    Philippines
    Where can I find them? Can you post the codes here? So i can try creating a plugin? Thanks in advance! :)

11. OfficialFBomb

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Same tried using the codes in text via ar but nothing so I assume there still the old codes. I also saw a site linking "modded" worlds they dl a bin file but not sure where to put them. Would be dope to see a sky block world.

12. alonzondavis

alonzondavis GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    Hey all, I'm looking to swap ingame music but all I find in the romfs is this CombinedAudio.bin - This is from the 1.4 update. I dont have at least the 1.5 update yet, with the mario world and skins added. Which is what I wanted to swap the mario music with the creative mode music already ingame, like how I have on the wii u version.

in the main game romfs, the music files are .fsb files in sounds/music/game - different from the .binka music files used for the wii u version. I figured it'll be different for each the 3ds and wii u versions, but simply renaming them probably wont work. Is there a custom music thing for minecraft for these versions?

13. RosalinaFan573

RosalinaFan573 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2016
    United States
    Is there some sort of inventory editor for this game?

14. PokeNev

PokeNev GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2018
    United States
    Excuse me but I would like a guide to do this the video isn't helping and the text under it isn't helping either please tell me or show me the guide you learned from I mostly understand the begining but not the end like how to actually run it with luma btw I'm not stupid I do have customfirmware I have luma V9.1 and godmode9 IDK what version

15. MentalBurnOut

MentalBurnOut Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2019
    United States
    Hey, stupid question here, but do you think it would be possible to hack shields into Minecraft 3ds?
    I mean, even if it is possible it would probably take a CRAP ton of work... Sorry if I'm being a nuisance, I've just been wondering this myself for a while...

16. deadmanbomber

deadmanbomber Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2019
    United States
    I have always wanted to start fan updates for the 3DS. I am not that good of a programmer, but it could be fun to get a small team together and make fake 3DS updates for the game. Might even influence Mojang to start updating it again. I'm hoping to fix some of the bugs, and somehow implement the aquatic update in there, and have the world generation be the same as the current versions of bedrock. All I could probably do is make the textures for the new content. I can even make a new thread just for development of the fan updates.

MentalBurnOut likes this.
  17. MentalBurnOut

MentalBurnOut Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2019
    United States
    I wonder if it would be possible to make a texture hack that swaps out all the old textures with the newer textures?

18. carrieshot

carrieshot Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2015
    United States
    Is there still anyway to do skin mods on Minecraft 3DS update 1.9? I can't do it with the luma 3ds like you used to on older updates

19. justinbug2

justinbug2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2015
    United States
    I've been doing it just fine on 1.9

20. carrieshot

carrieshot Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2015
    United States
    How are you able to get it working? On 1.9 it never shows up for me when putting the files in the correct location. I want to use the skin I have off of minecraft pc, and I did edit the original pic and put the picture upside down so it would replace the original after I extracted romfs