♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I got that message after playing an online match via MK7 and going to friendlist, where it force kicked me out.
I changed my mii and now it works again but get this, it DELETED EVERY MII THAT I MET ONLINE IN STREETPASS MII PLAZA,
EVERY

ONE

GONE!

Even the Golden Pants Mii's I had in there are gone too >.>
This sucks balls, I was getting close to two hundred in the plaza too... D:
So I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them? Or at least the corrupted mii error.

BoxmanWTF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Too Long? I was in there for less than a second before it kicked me out with the error
And I was only in one race before quitting, (by pressing quit game at the end of the race of course.)

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Too Long? I was in there for less than a second before it kicked me out with the error
And I was only in one race before quitting, (by pressing quit game at the end of the race of course.)

Was it Worldwide or with the Friends/Rivals option ? I think the Rivals option disconnects you if the person you joined also quit.

Unrelated : I have 500 Miis on my Plaza.

BoxmanWTF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well I'm not the only one, did a bit of digging and this person had the exact same circumstances
I was playing MK7, went to the friends list and it told me my personal Mii was corrupted and exited out of the friends list automatically. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I did keep the Miis I StreetPassed though. The only ones that got deleted were the SpotPass ones.
There are three others complaining about it too here
EDIT: This seems to be a pretty widespread problem >:|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o