Might give away my old flash card

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you guys were a great help in this thread I'm thinking of giving away my old plain flash card to anyone who may need it. That is if the new flash card I ordered works out well for me. I'm creating this thread because I was thinking of doing a small sort of competition for it, the only rules would be is that you have to be in the US.

What I'd like to see happen is users post a brief message of why they deserve or want it.

That is I'm assuming it should still work on older DS models. :)

For delivery method it would just arrive to you in a plain usps envelope being the card only.

No guarantee that this will happen or not.

DarkWork0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never used a flash card before, I wouldn't mind getting one if it's able to work with the 3ds by upgrading it.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Since you guys were a great help in this thread I'm thinking of giving away my old plain flash card to anyone who may need it. That is if the new flash card I ordered works out well for me. I'm creating this thread because I was thinking of doing a small sort of competition for it, the only rules would be is that you have to be in the US.

What I'd like to see happen is users post a brief message of why they deserve or want it.

That is I'm assuming it should still work on older DS models. :)

For delivery method it would just arrive to you in a plain usps envelope being the card only.

No guarantee that this will happen or not.

Why bother posting the thread then?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to hear if other people had suggestion on how this should be formed so it's done fairly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.