Hacking MIG Switch Banned my Switch! I was offline while using the MIG Switch...

TheRealDeal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys! I got a MIG Switch a while back and wanted to try it out. I downloaded the large torrent file with MIG Switch ready games to be played. I only have one Switch as my primary so I was as careful as could be so I can avoid getting banned. I removed my wifi networks and turned on airplane mode while I used the MIG Switch. I used the MIG Switch for about 2 days then decided to gift it to my brother for his birthday. While I was without the MIG Switch I added back my Wifi networks and then went online to play Pokemon Unite. It was fine for 3 days playing online Multiplayer until I got an error message, "Nintendo Switch Services Temporarily Unavailable". Its been a month since its been unavailable so I think its safe to say my Switch is banned. But how??? I didn't go online while using the MIG Switch. I was able to go online just fine for a few days. Help me make this make sense please!

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
The console does a lot of telemetry that's sent to Nintendo regardless of having an active network connections or not, and would send them to Nintendo when you do have network. Tough luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/7sqwbGI-ZcM?si=73M_qQxgKt3zoifl +2