4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I copied a bunch of NES roms (all of them were Earthbound because I'm trying to figure out a way for it to work on nesDS >_>) to a folder called NES in the microSD's root directory, and it seems to be corrupted. The issue is that I cannot access the folder on my R4 (freezes), and as a result, I cannot access the card on my computer; it gives me a "please insert disk to retry (or something) error, and shows up in my computer as a removable drive, but gives the same error. I tried to format, but the same error. I also tried to use diskmanagement for the heck of it, but it didn't see the drive at all.

My question: I'm fairly sure a format will do the trick, however I cannot get the computer to think that there is a microSD present. Is there a way to format this card using my computer (I have tried alternate USB ports and computers, but to no avail), like to force it to format a drive?

I think I have a friend who's phone can format microSDs, but I'd prefer not to trouble him.

Thanks

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay it seems like I need to compile it or something, and I simply lack the knowledge to do that. Will any other standalone partitioning program do the same thing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)