OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all,

My mac can't 'see' my micro SD card.

It was fine, then i loaded the r4 software onto the Micro SD, placed it back into the r4, then the DS and it then crashes on the selection screen...

Now, when I put the card back into the reader and then into the computer, it can't be found on the computer anywhere, just does not recognize it.

any ideas?

Guessing i need to reformat it and start again, yet with the card not being found it's rather tricky to do so.

Regards.

grifter

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DISC UTILITY can't see it sadly...

Tried the MicroSD in my phone - phone freezes.

This actually happened about a month ago and i sent the card back to OZZY MOD CHIPS.

They said all it needed was to be formatted, which they did. Sure enough - after they sent it back my mac recognised it again...however, as soon as all was loaded onto the card and the MICRO SD was placed back into r4 and into DS - it freezed, and now I'm back at square one with it not being seen by my computer...

hmmm.

anyway, just then i used my phones micro SD to load up the software and roms...and it works.

So i'm thinking it really is just a faulty MicroSD and that my MAC is not corrupting it some how?

thoughts?

Thankyou.

DSMASTER17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you say you are now using your phone's MicroSD card....

Is it a different brand than this Ozzy person you mentioned? If so maybe it is that brand doing a bad job.
All I can suggest is you get a different MicroSD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc