Michael Jackson - "Michael" (2010)

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Raiser, Nov 30, 2010.

Nov 30, 2010
  1. Raiser
    OP

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    Hey guys,

While showing my dad one of the songs from the much-anticipated "Michael" album by the king of pop, he mentioned something to me that was on Entertainment Tonight- referring to the album; that some of the songs may not have been done by Michael, but rather by someone else with a similar voice... "fraud" they call it.

I haven't heard most of the songs yet, but has anyone else heard about this?
    If so, what're your takes on the accusation?

RIP King of Pop

2. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Let us say that there are 10 songs, and 6 were sang by Michael, while 4 were sang by an impostor. I wouldn't really care. The songs were probably written by Michael or with Michael's consent, as with all of his songs. If someone else performs them, it would still contain the amazing touch of Michael. I heard the song "Hold My Hand" and it felt genuinely... MJ-like. It was completely amazing.

RIP MJ

3. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    If Michael gave the O.K., then I see no problem with it. Give the fans what they want, and by that I mean all the songs he wrote. Not just 6 of them or whatever. Sure the rest might be an impostor, but hey, if the music was actually from Michael, I'm glad we're able to hear the rest of his work.

4. Etalon

Member Etalon Former Akaio Fanboy

Morocco
    Is the album available? Or when will it get out?