Hacking MH4U Issue connecting to other players online

Criznittle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What method are you using to connect using the EUR or US version? When i try to connect, it doesn't say anything, there's just no one to connect to.

I'm currently running the EUR version, updated to 1.1, trimmed, and using the usual online header(CTR-P-AMGJ). Emunand is 9.5, and i'm using the GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.4 PUBLIC BETA.

Does it matter that it's EUR and i'm trying to update it in the US?

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What method are you using to connect using the EUR or US version? When i try to connect, it doesn't say anything, there's just no one to connect to.

I'm currently running the EUR version, updated to 1.1, trimmed, and using the usual online header(CTR-P-AMGJ). Emunand is 9.5, and i'm using the GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.4 PUBLIC BETA.

Does it matter that it's EUR and i'm trying to update it in the US?

I'm not having any problems with a private header untrimmed with the EUR version and EUR update cia

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want any DLC you need a copy that matches your 3DS region. The DLC logs in with your NNID and adds items to your inventory. You can update to 1.1 with cia but not use DLC. Connection issues are probably on your end as I have a friend using EUR in the US and he is playing with my just fine.

Criznittle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not having any problems with a private header untrimmed with the EUR version and EUR update cia

Do you need to reach a specific point in the game before it allows you to see connectable players?
I just finished the tutorial, again. Trying to connect, again. Nothing, no one there.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you need to reach a specific point in the game before it allows you to see connectable players?
I just finished the tutorial, again. Trying to connect, again. Nothing, no one there.

Nah, straight after the tutorial I could see groups to Join, I expect its because of the wrong region update .cia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8