MH4U Issue connecting to other players online

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Criznittle, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Criznittle
    OP

Criznittle GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    California
    What method are you using to connect using the EUR or US version? When i try to connect, it doesn't say anything, there's just no one to connect to.

I'm currently running the EUR version, updated to 1.1, trimmed, and using the usual online header(CTR-P-AMGJ). Emunand is 9.5, and i'm using the GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.4 PUBLIC BETA.

Does it matter that it's EUR and i'm trying to update it in the US?

2. KingBlank

KingBlank King of Nothing

Sep 17, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand

I'm not having any problems with a private header untrimmed with the EUR version and EUR update cia

3. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    If you want any DLC you need a copy that matches your 3DS region. The DLC logs in with your NNID and adds items to your inventory. You can update to 1.1 with cia but not use DLC. Connection issues are probably on your end as I have a friend using EUR in the US and he is playing with my just fine.

4. Criznittle
    OP

Criznittle GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    California
    Do you need to reach a specific point in the game before it allows you to see connectable players?
    I just finished the tutorial, again. Trying to connect, again. Nothing, no one there.

5. KingBlank

KingBlank King of Nothing

Sep 17, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Nah, straight after the tutorial I could see groups to Join, I expect its because of the wrong region update .cia