GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're not supposed to take the Main Elevator to the Main Sector. There's actually another elevator in Sector 2 that will take you to a hidden portion of the bottleship (You'll know you're in the right place when you have to fight a gauntlet of enemies). There you'll fight an extra boss, and upon beating him, the pathway will lead to your destination.

EDIT: Made a mistake lol. The hidden portion I speak of IS after the Main Elevator. Theres another Power Bomb spot in the hallway to the main sector.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Need help post credits:
Those creatures that come when destroying one of those Power Bomb doors, how can you prevent them from regenerating? Sometimes I manage to kill them, sometimes they heal and heal... Is there a sure way to kill them?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
Need help post credits:
Those creatures that come when destroying one of those Power Bomb doors, how can you prevent them from regenerating? Sometimes I manage to kill them, sometimes they heal and heal... Is there a sure way to kill them?

Just charge shot them until they kneel down and bit and finish them with a Lethal Strike. I believe that's the only way to kill them.

and @luckettx - You just need to be closer to the ledge for the Grapple Points to activate.

And last edit for those who are having a hard time with the post-credit Epilogue. I had finished a playthrough the other day, and went through the extra part. This video shows you exactly where to go from when you first take the elevator after the Power Bomb enemy.

http://www.justin.tv/gamedragon/b/269137120

luckettx

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you fully understood the issue with how and where I am stuck. The grapple points are irrelevant. The door being red and unactivated is.

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
GameDragon said:
SpaceJump said:
Need help post credits:

Just charge shot them until they kneel down and bit and finish them with a Lethal Strike. I believe that's the only way to kill them.

and @luckettx - You just need to be closer to the ledge for the Grapple Points to activate.

And last edit for those who are having a hard time with the post-credit Epilogue. I had finished a playthrough the other day, and went through the extra part. This video shows you exactly where to go from when you first take the elevator after the Power Bomb enemy.

http://www.justin.tv/gamedragon/b/269137120

Thanks a lot

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
Main Sector
Post Game
I have two items left in the Main Sector, I'm stuck in a room with one of them, it's a tall area with a locked Elevator that seems to go very high, the room has those floating bomb-like enemies. I can't figure out where the item is, or how to actually get out the room to progress, the second item is in the room below it on the map. How do I activate the elevator, or if that's not what you need to do, what do I do?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the first item, it's you just jump up for awhile. There's an Energy Tank on the left side. The elevator itself does not activate.

The second item I don't recall, I'd have to see a map or something.

luckettx

Trophies
XP
Country
GameDragon said:
Sorry luckettx. The door is supposed to be red there judging from the abilities you have now. You might have taken an incorrect route somewhere.

I don't see how:
The video I linked is the exact route I'm on now. I have the plasma beam, the grapple beam and have just defeated the laser/missile spewy tentacle thing that had Anthony pinned (which of course unlocked the grapple). I haven't sequence broken to my knowledge, the video I linked before clearly shows the route I was taking and that door being green from that point in the story. I dunno, I'm at a loss, I can try backtracking miles back and see what I can find, but I think my save has glitched somehow, which is pretty bad!

DAREALGUMMY

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luckettx said:
GameDragon said:
Sorry luckettx. The door is supposed to be red there judging from the abilities you have now. You might have taken an incorrect route somewhere.

I don't see how:
The video I linked is the exact route I'm on now. I have the plasma beam, the grapple beam and have just defeated the laser/missile spewy tentacle thing that had Anthony pinned (which of course unlocked the grapple). I haven't sequence broken to my knowledge, the video I linked before clearly shows the route I was taking and that door being green from that point in the story. I dunno, I'm at a loss, I can try backtracking miles back and see what I can find, but I think my save has glitched somehow, which is pretty bad!

Yeah, I'm having the exact same problem. I'm not sure what I could have missed.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GameDragon said:
SpaceJump said:
Need help post credits:

Ah, totally forgot about the lethal strikes. Thanks. Btw, you can also kill them with a Super Missile shot when they kneel down.

I need help with an item in Sector 3. It's the room on the bottom right corner with the two lava pits with two grapple points. The item is supposed to be on the top right corner, but there's nothing to be seen.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luckettx said:
GameDragon said:

I don't see how:
You don't have the Plasma Beam yet. And I positive that door is supposed to be locked. Again, did you take that grapple point at 9:40 of the video you posted?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AAAAAAAAH LOL I have left lots of items across my way, I'm at sector 2 now, I'll try to go back but I'm guessing it wont be easy...!!!
rofl.gif

luckettx

Trophies
XP
Country
GameDragon said:
luckettx said:
GameDragon said:

I don't see how:
You don't have the Plasma Beam yet. And I positive that door is supposed to be locked. Again, did you take that grapple point at 9:40 of the video you posted?

Sorry yes, only Diffuse Beam, but no i didnt get to that point to the video as that would involve going through the door past the 3 Grapple Hooks. I've backtracked all the way I can to a Save Point that has it's entrance as a red door as well, so I am well and truly stuck. Everything seems to suggest that route is the way forward but for some reason the door has glitched. This seems to be an issue quite a few people have somehow found themselves in, and its quite maddening!

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can anyone help me out? I'm at the part where they first tell you how to Shine upwards - at the area where you have to go through a track in morph ball mode and there are electric gates. I make my way to the other side and drop, but then I can't do anything else - there's a huge icy slope and no way up it.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
Hey, can anyone help me out? I'm at the part where they first tell you how to Shine upwards - at the area where you have to go through a track in morph ball mode and there are electric gates. I make my way to the other side and drop, but then I can't do anything else - there's a huge icy slope and no way up it.
Go back to the room towards the right. You'll be ambushed by Pirates and unlock the Wave Beam. Once you get the Beam, go back through the electric gates. Theres a switch you can activate with your new found beam.

QUOTE(luckettx @ Aug 31 2010, 07:52 PM) Sorry yes, only Diffuse Beam, but no i didnt get to that point to the video as that would involve going through the door past the 3 Grapple Hooks. I've backtracked all the way I can to a Save Point that has it's entrance as a red door as well, so I am well and truly stuck. Everything seems to suggest that route is the way forward but for some reason the door has glitched. This seems to be an issue quite a few people have somehow found themselves in, and its quite maddening!
Ah, I apologize luckettx. I had assumed that video was of you playing. Yeah, that may be an error then. I don't know if it helps, but there is a hole you can drop down on the right side of the wall, just before the grapple points.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I keep going back and forth between the rooms, but nothing's happening. I've tried clearing out all of the enemies, but still nothing. Did I miss something earlier?

I went back to where you fight the construction machine, and I see there's an energy part there, but I can't reach it. That's as far back as I can go.

Edit

Ffs, never mind. I thought the second morph ball launcher took you back up, not to a new area. My mistake : (

Still can't to the energy part, though.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Main Sector item:
I'm in the post game and I'm missing one item in the Main Sector. It's in the room with the tall elevator that seems to be blocked. The item is marked in the elevator. Maybe it's on the top of the room but I cannot get that high. How do I get the item?

Edit: Found it. If anyone wants to know just let me know.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sector 2 (Heading 2 Sector 3)
Trying 2 get passed all the crates in that big room where u defeat the Traitor while protecting the girl...
My prob is I can't find a way 2 get on the other side of those damn crates! I tried running hoping 2 enter the Speed Booster in that hallway that leads 2 that elevator and try 2 jump my way past it, that didn't work, so is there a way 2 get through?? lol

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dn_angel000 said:
Sector 2 (Heading 2 Sector 3)
Trying 2 get passed all the crates in that big room where u defeat the Traitor while protecting the girl...
My prob is I can't find a way 2 get on the other side of those damn crates! I tried running hoping 2 enter the Speed Booster in that hallway that leads 2 that elevator and try 2 jump my way past it, that didn't work, so is there a way 2 get through?? lol
As far as I remember there's currently no way. Just go on for now and you will come back later again from the other side again with Space Jump.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjocrCuXN-w