Hacking Metallic Rose DS Coming Soon

sk3tch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop.com says it's coming out on May 27th.

Nintendo PR quote:
QUOTE said:
CELEBRITIES HAVE FUN WITH METALLIC ROSE NINTENDO DS

May 16, 2008

Nintendo is making Metallic Rose a regular part of the Nintendo DS™ color palette with the help of some celebrity spokespeople. Starting Monday, May 19, America Ferrera and Carrie Underwood will be featured in commercials for the Metallic Rose version of Nintendo DS. Metallic Rose debuted in late 2007 as part of a Nintendogs® bundle and will be available as a standalone hardware system at retailers nationwide late this month. Liv Tyler also will appear in Nintendo DS commercials that feature the two-toned Crimson/Black version.

1up.com article:
Metallic Rose DS Going Solo

Actual pictures:
DSCF5033.jpg

DSCF5039.jpg

DSCF5038.jpg

DSCF5036.jpg

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hrm. maybe they should try to come up with colors they dont have
like lime green ds or something
or a frickin glow in the dark!

chazam1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my original pink ds owns that ds. metalic is for the japanesse... as it was released in japan a long time ago.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
hrm. maybe they should try to come up with colors they dont have
like lime green ds or something
or a frickin glow in the dark!
I would pre-order a Lime Green DS Lite. The glow in the dark might get a little annoying though.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think this metallic pink looks great, I would buy it for my girlfriend as she really likes pink stuff..And this just looks amazing for someone like her, and I think this one looks much better than original pink (the original gives me feeling of plastic, this one doesn't)

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
This and the Gloss Silver have been out in Japan for almost a year now. I've got the Gloss silver and it's actually shiny, right now it's got a crystal case with silicon insert and the insert GLOWS IN THE DARK.
blink.gif

Nintendo should release some NEW colours...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright I'm gonna come out and say it; What is the point in releasing diffferent colours in different countries? It just pisses your consumer base off. Anyone remember when America only had White for about a year? And from a business sense it encourages importing, which is a crap idea because each regional company loses sales to the other regions. I just don't get it.

Releasing at different times pisses us off as well but hey, when do games companies ever take on board that argument anyway.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pictures don't do this colour DS justice, it's gorgeous. I have the one with the cute little paw print on it from the Nintendogs bundle, and it's my favourite DS by far! (Having owned Navy Blue, Black, Coral Pink..)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1