Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

METAL GEAR SOLID - Master Collection Version TID=0100C1301A9C2000

  • Thread starter Thread starter khuong
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,942
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Likes Likes 44
why update cheats, they are games on an emulator and bad HD ports
nothing is fixed
 
Hello, khuong! After updating to 1.3.0, metal gear solid (100C1301A9C2000) doesn’t work well. It seems to be a problem with the master code. Can you update it? Thank you!
 
@khuong,I am very sorry to leave you messages again and again, and I hope you can share your valuable time and experience to help me solve the problem. Thank you again!
 
@khuong,I am very sorry to leave you messages again and again, and I hope you can share your valuable time and experience to help me solve the problem. Thank you again!
the solution: downgrade your game to the update which has working cheats, if you dont know how to do that

pray Khuong updates the cheats to v 1.3.0
 
Last edited by ZER-O,
the solution: downgrade your game to the update which has working cheats, if you dont kow how to do that

pray Khuong updates the cheats to v 1.3.0
Thank you for your sharing. I don't know why the previous version always crashed when playing the animation, so I upgraded 1.3.0, but last night I found that the version 1.3.0 also crashed when playing the subsequent animation.
I guess I'll have to wait for the newer version.
Anyway, thanks for sharing!
 
Maybe someone can update the Master Code to work with newer updates? I wish I knew how, my Edizon knowledge is only good for small stuff.

since these are “3 games in 1”, I guess it’s hard to expect @khuong to check this one out again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: andreiarturo
Maybe someone can update the Master Code to work with newer updates? I wish I knew how, my Edizon knowledge is only good for small stuff.

since these are “3 games in 1”, I guess it’s hard to expect @khuong to check this one out again.

It's been updated on github.. thank @Gamerjin because I couldn't find an error in my code to push the update... :) he was able to do it after he finished work for me :D but ultimately for you guys..
 
@Gamerjin and I have collectively been working on how to do all languages easier.. without having to do per language cheats.. pretty much throughout the day, to no avail.. so give us a bit.. worst case.. play English UK..

This game is emulated which makes asm coding it harder.
Awesome!

Although I can only see MGS1 as updated. Any chance you’ll check MGS2 and 3 in th future?

Thanks for your hard work!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: andreiarturo
my tid and bid are different for some reason

metal gear solid 1:
tid: 010033301A9C0000
bid: 565459EC5DCDAAA6

metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty:
tid: 0100A4301AA0C000
bid: 70FE9185D85AB2A1

metal gear solid 3 snake eater:
tid: 010047F01AA10000
bid: D00F3674F981D2C6

metal gear & metal gear 2 solid snake:
tid: 010083801AA14000
bid: 045B487685C805B3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deepspace
my tid and bid are different for some reason

metal gear solid 1:
tid: 010033301A9C0000
bid: 565459EC5DCDAAA6

metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty:
tid: 0100A4301AA0C000
bid: 70FE9185D85AB2A1

metal gear solid 3 snake eater:
tid: 010047F01AA10000
bid: D00F3674F981D2C6

metal gear & metal gear 2 solid snake:
tid: 010083801AA14000
bid: 045B487685C805B3
The 000 is the loader and 001 is the game. Know of this from another thread.
 
Last edited by Deepspace,
  • Like
Reactions: Gamerjin
would it be possible to update the mgs1 cheats to version 1.5.0 the build id is 11db2d600fd5814f
and also mgs2 version 2.0.0 with build id 03C2232966780A16
i am going to try to use the code updater tool but on the offchance it does not work it would be nice to get these updated thanks
 
The 000 is the loader and 001 is the game. Know of this from another thread.
these tids and build ids are for the us version of the game apparently build ids for this are region specific also for mgs1 the build id is the same regardless wheter you are at main screen or in the actual game the build id 565459EC5DCDAAA6 is for the usa mgs1 the gb region of mgs1 build id is 11DB2D600FD5814F interestingly mgs2 and mgs3 build ids are the same regardless of region its only the first one that is region specific and hopefully we can get updated cheats for both build ids of mgs1
 
Last edited by froggy55,

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86470
Threads:
7860
Messages:
42521
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News