the solution: downgrade your game to the update which has working cheats, if you dont know how to do that@khuong,I am very sorry to leave you messages again and again, and I hope you can share your valuable time and experience to help me solve the problem. Thank you again!
pray Khuong updates the cheats to v 1.3.0
Last edited by ZER-O,
Thank you for your sharing. I don't know why the previous version always crashed when playing the animation, so I upgraded 1.3.0, but last night I found that the version 1.3.0 also crashed when playing the subsequent animation.the solution: downgrade your game to the update which has working cheats, if you dont kow how to do that
pray Khuong updates the cheats to v 1.3.0
I guess I'll have to wait for the newer version.
Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your reply. I will be waiting that. Thank you very much.currently busy with another gamei'll update after.
currently busy with another gamei'll update after.
We’ll wait then
Thanks in advance!
You able to update these to v1.4.0 please, would really appreciate it thanks or is it easy enough for us it update it ourselvescurrently busy with another gamei'll update after.
Maybe someone can update the Master Code to work with newer updates? I wish I knew how, my Edizon knowledge is only good for small stuff.
since these are “3 games in 1”, I guess it’s hard to expect @khuong to check this one out again.
since these are “3 games in 1”, I guess it’s hard to expect @khuong to check this one out again.
Maybe someone can update the Master Code to work with newer updates? I wish I knew how, my Edizon knowledge is only good for small stuff.
since these are “3 games in 1”, I guess it’s hard to expect @khuong to check this one out again.
It's been updated on github.. thank @Gamerjin because I couldn't find an error in my code to push the update...
Awesome!@Gamerjin and I have collectively been working on how to do all languages easier.. without having to do per language cheats.. pretty much throughout the day, to no avail.. so give us a bit.. worst case.. play English UK..
This game is emulated which makes asm coding it harder.
Although I can only see MGS1 as updated. Any chance you’ll check MGS2 and 3 in th future?
Thanks for your hard work!!
Awesome!
Although I can only see MGS1 as updated. Any chance you’ll check MGS2 and 3 in th future?
Thanks for your hard work!!
Those games got updates too -- I'll take apeak when I got some time
my tid and bid are different for some reason
metal gear solid 1:
tid: 010033301A9C0000
bid: 565459EC5DCDAAA6
metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty:
tid: 0100A4301AA0C000
bid: 70FE9185D85AB2A1
metal gear solid 3 snake eater:
tid: 010047F01AA10000
bid: D00F3674F981D2C6
metal gear & metal gear 2 solid snake:
tid: 010083801AA14000
bid: 045B487685C805B3
metal gear solid 1:
tid: 010033301A9C0000
bid: 565459EC5DCDAAA6
metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty:
tid: 0100A4301AA0C000
bid: 70FE9185D85AB2A1
metal gear solid 3 snake eater:
tid: 010047F01AA10000
bid: D00F3674F981D2C6
metal gear & metal gear 2 solid snake:
tid: 010083801AA14000
bid: 045B487685C805B3
youre not checking at the right screen...
https://gbatemp.net/threads/metal-g...ion-tid-010047f01aa10001.641958/post-10280539
technically 3, but the concept is the same....
https://gbatemp.net/threads/metal-g...ion-tid-010047f01aa10001.641958/post-10280539
technically 3, but the concept is the same....
The 000 is the loader and 001 is the game. Know of this from another thread.my tid and bid are different for some reason
metal gear solid 1:
tid: 010033301A9C0000
bid: 565459EC5DCDAAA6
metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty:
tid: 0100A4301AA0C000
bid: 70FE9185D85AB2A1
metal gear solid 3 snake eater:
tid: 010047F01AA10000
bid: D00F3674F981D2C6
metal gear & metal gear 2 solid snake:
tid: 010083801AA14000
bid: 045B487685C805B3
Last edited by Deepspace,
would it be possible to update the mgs1 cheats to version 1.5.0 the build id is 11db2d600fd5814f
and also mgs2 version 2.0.0 with build id 03C2232966780A16
i am going to try to use the code updater tool but on the offchance it does not work it would be nice to get these updated thanks
and also mgs2 version 2.0.0 with build id 03C2232966780A16
i am going to try to use the code updater tool but on the offchance it does not work it would be nice to get these updated thanks
these tids and build ids are for the us version of the game apparently build ids for this are region specific also for mgs1 the build id is the same regardless wheter you are at main screen or in the actual game the build id 565459EC5DCDAAA6 is for the usa mgs1 the gb region of mgs1 build id is 11DB2D600FD5814F interestingly mgs2 and mgs3 build ids are the same regardless of region its only the first one that is region specific and hopefully we can get updated cheats for both build ids of mgs1The 000 is the loader and 001 is the game. Know of this from another thread.
Last edited by froggy55,
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 584
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 57
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K











