ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
ron975 said:
ThePowerOutage said:
ron975 said:
This is great but I'll wait for a DSTWO compatble release. Since there's no license, everything is public domain right? Anyways, it's unfortunate that you had to go through such tough times SoulAnger. I hope that someone would pick this up and keep it alive and that GBAtemp would host the gamercard service, if not, I would be happy to use my old website to do it.
The reason it doesn't work on SCDS2 is because the SCDS2 doesn't have a .NDS that can launch it. It might be possible for one to be made using the source code, or it might require asking TS.
Would it be possible to use menudo as a replacement for DS_Game? I'm pretty sure DS_Game is an NDS file, if not how about as a separate plugin?
DS_Game?
What I mean is a NDS file that can be launched from say, moon shell and it will reboot into the SCDS2 GUI. Even then some tweaks need to be done and I think Taju (Is that his name?) was the only one who really had any knowledge of that stuff.

Though if comercial Rfm loading, for the SCDS2, has been made for moon shell I'll be able to make an ini, it's very simple.

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
SoulAnger said:
Thanks guys im touched. I'll release the source code when i get home. I also think there are some bugs, rom launching(?) and text. I reupload later.

Hey SoulAnger, I'm one of the doantors to your proyect (with the same nick on GameAsia). I doned my money freely, so I don't want any refound.
wink.gif

I'm very happy with that (but lately
unsure.gif
) release and sad for all the inconvenience, problems (with family and program) and bad situation on forums. There're many infamous people sayng senseless.
IMHO you should made at least one bug-fixed release meantime when more people have tested MENUdo. I really love
wub.gif
MENUdo from Sabaw version.

Long live to SoulAnger and his program
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, I wonder if flash cart devs want to take this UI as their own.

Though I suppose only a few would be interested.

Rockstar said:
Whats funny is that menuDO used to get trolled before it was released when he said he was busy but now when it is released everybody is acting nice... hypocrites
The people who posted before this post aren't the people who were trolling it. Try not to group people who didn't do things into groups of people who did because they share something unrelated in common. That's prejudice.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
SoulAnger: I recommend that you take some time with me to arrange setting up MenuDo to work with the GBAtemp servers
we should do this quick before people starting doing their custom builds and everything gets de-centralized

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
SoulAnger: I recommend that you take some time with me to arrange setting up MenuDo to work with the GBAtemp servers
we should do this quick before people starting doing their custom builds and everything gets de-centralized

Nice, This will be a great added feature to gbatemp.

Just want to add that I hope this is entered in the Homebrew Bounty and it wins something for you cause you deserve it SoulAnger.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was excited now my excitement is subdued. i might give it a try, it did look great when he showed it off.

thanks for the release soulanger, too bad you couldn't make this thing 100% perfect. is the source released? i didn't see it in the first post. maybe someone else can pick the project up.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ThePowerOutage said:
Wood loader attached
Requires CK3's .nds renamed to WoodR4 on the root of the SD card
Should work but I can't get to my DS to test.
Put it in Fat0:/_menudo/donors and rename to nds.ini
Download

ron975 said:
This is great but I'll wait for a DSTWO compatble release. Since there's no license, everything is public domain right? Anyways, it's unfortunate that you had to go through such tough times SoulAnger. I hope that someone would pick this up and keep it alive and that GBAtemp would host the gamercard service, if not, I would be happy to use my old website to do it.
The reason it doesn't work on SCDS2 is because the SCDS2 doesn't have a .NDS that can launch it. It might be possible for one to be made using the source code, or it might require asking TS.
Your WoodR4 loader just takes me to the Wood GUI when i load the game not the game itself

ahds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I install this on my R4? I dragged the files from the menudo folder onto my micro sd card but when I turn on my DS, it stays at the "Loading" screen

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So it just stays on the loading screen (one with the chicken) and it doesn't do anything.
//edit I also tried the 0.01a version and it does the same.

~Stenny

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
a little suggestion: attach the source code to the main post.

I will give this a try. thanks for the release. =)

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
ThePowerOutage said:
Wood loader attached
Requires CK3's .nds renamed to WoodR4 on the root of the SD card
Should work but I can't get to my DS to test.
Put it in Fat0:/_menudo/donors and rename to nds.ini
Download

ron975 said:
Your WoodR4 loader just takes me to the Wood GUI when i load the game not the game itself
I feared it might. I'll take a look at the wood loader in dscovered.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Every time I try to load a game, it just brings me to the AKAIO menu.
unsure.gif
Same. SoulAnger said to turn on AutoRun, but that didn't help. :/ Good thing it's open-source and someone can tweak it.
biggrin.gif

Also, I think MENUdo has a high chance of winning the homebrew bounty special prize.
smile.gif
Assuming the GBAtemp collaboration goes well and we get GamerCards again, that is.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SoulAnger said:
Fixed font color during OS mode (pressing L)
http://filetrip.net/f23711-MENUdo-Acekard-...e-fix-0-1a.html

MENUdo source code for the available for the public.
http://filetrip.net/f23712-MENUdo-Sourcecode-0-1.html

There is no license, feel free to use it. If someone plans to give it one, that'll be nice.
Source includes, MENUdo Client ( c ), and (wifi) Brotherband Server (php).
The code was not cleaned, and was packed right away. I apologize if the code is dirty, nor why are there irrelevant files inside it.

Hopefully, someone would host the wifi server. It'll be cool to see if GBAtemp would do it.
tongue.gif

Have a nice day everyone, I appreciate the comments you guys gave.
smile.gif
I'm deeply touched. Hench, my nipples aint going down... Oh wait I was watching some NSFWs.
tongue.gif

Rockstar said:
Can I add my own Apps to PDA?
Certainly, toy around the _menudo/default/ folder, you got tons of option to play around there.

Hm, don't know much about all of the DS's C APIs, but I think I'll take a look at that PHP...

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Multiskin said:
OMFG SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! it has a awesome design and the skins can be rly flexibe! just asking, it works using the ysmenu file right? so if u update the ysmenu' infolib the menudo will also use that updated ysmenu?
(loved the menuDo Virtue skin)
Yep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway