Last edited by catlover007,

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry, if this has been asked before! There are some Touchscreen only games and it would be great if the emulator menu itself could be controlled with just the touchscreen. Would this be possible in a future release?

Edit:
tagging @catlover007 for visibility.

Last edited by TheRocK,

dawnbomb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using this update, the improvements are immediately apparent. Everything has been running exceptionally well on stock clocks, and the new renderer has--ironically--rendered my old bug report on this thread (regarding MMBN DS games) null and void.

I've played maybe close to a solid hour of Tales of Hearts without issue, but there were two three points where there's a distinct quarter-second pause. I'm assuming this might have something to do with JIT? (For the record, block size is still set to 16 for me, for compatibility)

This might also be anecdotal, but I've found in Sonic Rush, Sonic's outline in special stages is more of a transparent red than the gray it's supposed to be? Doesn't seem to be affected in any other instances.

Guess now the Switch is the first handheld to have a (near) perfect DS homebrew emulator. Grats on this highly-specific achievement. <3

@SeongGino i want you to know, i made the tales of hearts DS english patch. you can download my patch on my website at https://www.crystalmods.com/

Please enjoy this game with the english patch for a better experience, thank you! :)
and tell others about it!

Reactions: FanNintendo

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've played maybe close to a solid hour of Tales of Hearts without issue, but there were two three points where there's a distinct quarter-second pause. I'm assuming this might have something to do with JIT? (For the record, block size is still set to 16 for me, for compatibility)
what exactly is the issue with block size >16?
This might also be anecdotal, but I've found in Sonic Rush, Sonic's outline in special stages is more of a transparent red than the gray it's supposed to be? Doesn't seem to be affected in any other instances.
compared to DS or desmume? Can anyone else compare this?

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Instabilities with some games; i.e. Mega Man Battle Network 5 DS intro crashes on values beyond 20 or so. I haven't tested others, but felt the halfway mark at 16 was a safe value, and it has been so far.
The intro (which I suppose is the animation directly after starting the game, before the titles scren) of Mega Man Battle Network 5 works fine for me with a block size of 32 all other JIT optimisations enabled.

What kind of rom do you use (region, some kind of rom hack, cheats)? Also did you test it with the latest release?

Skandu-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i'm playing Pokemon Conquest and i have this visual glitch in every level, its annoying ngl
tested it on PC and it works fine there

X7MyDtw.jpg

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Before anything else. Thank you sir on this great project. I loved playing ds games on my switch.

just wanna report as well a visual glitch when you rescue a Toad.
2021072307080200-7D6F548625BC0EB94C235FFE679A3299.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.